Chapter 6.

Sehun's P.O.V:

  Last Night.

"You definitely took your time in there, might as well just spent the night!" Tao growled, he was waiting for me in front of Sarang's house and was also the one who found out her address for me, it was a piece of cake for him, of course, judging from their relation. 

"Let's go, hyung" I said as I walked past him and got into the car, he followed shortly after, and as he started the vehicle, I patted my jacket and finally pulled it out. 

"What's that?" He asked as we drove away, and he might have looked calm but his voice wasn't, he sounded nervous "Don't worry it's not a knife" I assured him,"It's just a pen"

As the words left my mouth, he sighed with relief, "Stop giving me heart attacks, kid!" I smirked at his comment and nodded my head.

"Stay behaved, I'm not going to say it twice. Unless you want to go back to-" 

"Stop!" I yelled, my heart suddenly beating faster, I started shaking with rising anger. How dare he mention that rotten place? 

"I warned you, Sehun" He said, and I closed my eyes for a brief moment as I tried stabling my breathing. I was getting worked up again, and that was never good,"I get it" I said through clenched teeth while looking straight at him.

After a few minutes, we were finally on the road and Tao spoke again, "Did you get what you wanted from the girl?" He asked in a fake casualness, but I was already onto him. Tao was older than me, but he only goes to school to keep an eye on me, I didn't know what was the point in doing it, but I finally got my chance of living normally and wasn't planning on ruining it, I'll never go back to that place again. Ever

I cleared my throat, my mind roaming around for a moment before answering him, "Supposedly this" I shook the pen at him, I've had it with me the entire time.

"Don't you wanna know how they're doing?" I asked, and he started shaking his head from side to side while avoiding my eyes and keeping his on the road.

"Save it" He said in a serious manner and I decided not to push him, or else, I'd have gotten a good tease out of it. I came all the way here without having any idea as if to why, but Tao obviously didn't know that either, he just bought my lie and did as told.

"Actually, yes" I could still smell her sweet vanilla scent as I remembered what she said to me earlier, she thought that I came to see her, to make sure that she was okay after what happened to her, she thought that I'd actually care for her. She didn't know that I was about to lash out on her as she was somehow involved in all of this. I wanted to hurt her, that's what I always do, I hurt people, even those closest to me, but something about how confident she looked as she said those two words had caught me off guard, and I just knew that I had to get out of there as fast as possible.

Am I wavering because of this girl? 

Could she be right?

                                                                                          ◈◈◈

I was standing at the lunchroom's door with Oh Sehun's arms wrapped around me. Everyone was probably looking at us, I was too scared to turn around to confirm it and see the looks of judgement on their faces, on my friends' too. But mostly, I hated how safe I felt in his arms. 

"Get away from me" I said as I tried pulling away from him, but he kept a tight hold on me.

"Everyone is staring, Sarang," He whispered into my ear, his voice deep and relaxing "We might as well just give them a show" I could hear my own breathing from how loud it was, but my arms were still dangling beside me as I refused to take part in  his stupid puppet show.

When he finally pulled back, the chatter of the other students broke through the silence enveloping the lunchroom, and people weren't staring anymore, "Let's go" He said, and without waiting for my answer, he grabbed my hand and walked us out of the lunchroom. 

I finally decided to turn back and found everyone talking with each other -probably about us- except for a few recognizable faces, my friends'. 

"Why the hell would you do that, Sehun?!" I started tugging at his hand to let go of mine, but he didn't. He kept walking, while I was practically jogging behind him. Since he was so tall, his strides were long, unlike mine. We finally stopped under the staircase, and I caught much needed breath while he looked around to see if anyone was there, there wasn't.

"For last night, I apologize" He sounded a little out of breath.

He was driving me insane! I couldn't keep up with his mood swings.

I ignored his apology as I asked, "Why did you do that?" 

"Did what?" He asked with an oh, so innocent expression. He either was faking it, or he really did have some serious personality disorder.

"Hugging me like that!" I pointed out with a wave of my hand, and he leaned against the wall behind him before crossing his arms over his chest. His signature move, I suppose.

"Ah, that was because I wanted to" He said with a shrug as if it was the most normal thing to hug someone out of the blue and who was practically a stranger, in a way. 

"It's not up to y-"

"I don't like how angry you make me feel," He interrupted me while rubbing his chest "Make it go away?" He took a step closer to me, and I took one back.

"You can just ignore me if I make you angry. You can't go around hugging me like that. What if one of the teachers saw us? What if one of the students reported us? What if-"

"Shush!" He said a bit too loudly, and it did shush me up. His tone was the same one from yesterday, the one that said he was not to be messed with. I pursed my lips together. I can't let him control me like that. I thought to myself, and when I turned to walk away, he stopped me by grabbing my hand and spinning me around to face him.

"I said make it go away" His expression was serious as his hand moved up to my elbow. What did he take me for? 

"Let go of me," I hissed through clenched teeth and looked at where he was grabbing me. He followed my gaze, and seemed  to realize what he was doing before letting go.

"If you ever touch me like that again-"

  I couldn't finish my sentence as he pressed his lips to mine.

The whole world seemed to stop from spinning around at this right moment. Just like it did when I first saw him. He was gentle as he held both of my hands in one of his big ones to keep me from moving, while his other one grabbed me by the waist and brought me closer to him.

 Oh Sehun was kissing me, and I didn't do anything about it.

He broke the kiss and we were both breathless before he touched his forehead to mine, "It went away," He said breathlessly and placed my hand over his heart. I looked up and into his eyes, his gaze looked so different from what I was used to, instead of the usual cold looks, his eyes looked warm and gentle. 

A sound of something dropping on the floor startled me and I stepped out of his embrace, without looking behind while Sehun's eyes were pinned on something behind me and when I turned around, I saw who he was looking at.

Suho was staring at us wide eyed.