Chapter twelve:

Song for this chapter: Alice Chater- Tonight

[Minor Mature Content]

"I want you," I murmured, pressing my lips to the soft skin of his jaw, the subtle stubble on his jaw tickled at my soft lips.
"The first time I fuck you it isn't going to be in my truck before school," Nate grumbled, rolling his eyes at me.
"Well you're no fun," I pouted, pressing my head against his chest.
"I'm plenty of fun. I just have respect for you," Nate barked back defensively.
"How is fucking me with your fingers any different then your cock," I hissed, glaring down hard at Nate. The all too familiar burn to be touched coursed through out my body.
"God. I love it when you speak so vulgar," Nate said in gruff tone, his cock twitched beneath me, pressing harder against my thigh. My tight black pencil skirt was pulled up past my hips, my thighs placed on either side of Nates lap. 
"But I want it," I pouted, acting like a child who was told no, giving Nate my ultimate puppy dog eyes that was for sure to get him.
"You're a gremlin. That pouty trick won't work on me you know" Nate growled, spanking my exposed bottom playfully. "Now let me get you off before we are late for school."
"Did you just call me a gremlin," I scoffed, placing my index and thumb on either side of his cheeks squishing them together. He looked down at me with a disappointed look, a husky groan came from this throat.
"Are you going to deny it? I mean you are pretty much Gizmo," Nate teased puckering out his lips with his already squished cheeks.
"So rude," I chuckled, squishing his cheeks even more. "I'm surprised you even know his name."
Nate pulled my hand away from his cheeks, placing my palm flat against his warm flushed cheek. His brown eyes watched me softly, he was so vulnerable while his eyes seemed to scan my own, analyzing my own reactions to the sweet moment.
"Remember that time you scolded me and said do you ever think about anything other then sex?" Nate questioned. Pulling his arm forward to press his hand to my cheek, his thumb moved back and forth again my skin.
"Yes" I whispered softly, still gazing at his soft eyes.
"Now all I think about is you," Nate smiled, causing a rush of heat to rise in my cheeks. "
All I think about is you too I wanted to whisper back ... The obsession of Nate had consumed me for over a week now and it was only growing. It was like the way a predator watched their prey. Nate was mine. When I wasn't with him everything feel into darkness, it was the coldest embrace I'd ever known. My heart grew anxious, like a heavy rock was placed on my chest. My mind looped on the scenarios of him with other people over and over, the thought only fueling my strong jealousy issues. But when I was near him the weight was lifted, my mind stopped, he touched me and butterflies erupted in me. I hated it.  I hated that when Nate was near me I was like a little girl again, craving and begging for the love and affection I never receive. I was starved for attention.
"I like this," I smiled, "Whatever this is with you."
"I like it too," Nate admitted.
"My parents aren't going to be home at all tonight," I cooed, gliding my fingers down Nate's neck.
"Oh really? " Nate questioned, in a low gruff tone. 
"Maybe we could watch a movie or something tonight," I suggested hoping he would agree too it. Truthfully I just didn't want to be away from him again. From the time he left last night to the time he picked me up an half hour ago, I didn't even feel alive.
"I'm not sure I have practice, and my dad wants me home early tonight," Nate spoked softly, lying between his teeth.
Or you mean home early so you can spend the night talking to Maddy. I'm not a fucking idiot.
"Of course," I huffed, removing myself from Nates warm comfy lap. Hastily pulling my skirt back down.
"What did I say now," Nate groaned in annoyance.
"Nothing," I seethed, "Let's just go to school."
"Not until you tell me what your pissy about now," Nate groaned, wrapping his finger around the steering wheel.
"Then I guess we aren't going to school," I retorted. God I was stubborn.
"Fine."
"Fine."
There was a long pause while I sat in the leathered seat with my arms folded over my chest. He had already voiced his opinion about school and how he couldn't miss a single day so really this stupid fight wasn't getting us anywhere. I wasn't going to  Express my dumb feelings, and I didn't much care for him lying to my face.
"Okay please just tell me, I can't miss school or my dad will be on my ass."
"I knew you'd break first," I glared at him, smirking in triumph.
"Again. You're a fucking gremlin," Nate mocked.
"And you're just a dickhead," I spoke flatly, "Let's just go to school."
"Okay," Nate finally agreed, switching over the ignition and placing the truck in drive.
The drive was silent, and short. But the tension was strong between us.
"I'll drive you home after school before practice," Nate said putting the ignition in park 
"It's fine. I can walk," I protested, slinging my purse over my shoulder, and began to straighten out my skirt and knitted long sleeve cropped top. It was like a million degrees out but I couldn't bear the idea of everyone seeing all the bruises on my fragile skin.
"Just meet me at my truck at the end of the day," Nate spoke flately, "Are you going to tell me what I did?"
I thought about just maturely expressing my insecurities and just talking things out with Nate but when it came to actually following through it. Of course it was always the stupiested choice that I picked to go about things.  I mean maybe Nate had a good excuse, maybe he wasn't lying to me.
"Why is everyone staring at us," I questioned, looking at the many pairs of gawking eyes.
"Maybe cause you kicked me in the balls yesterday. And now we are showing up to school together."
I looked at the groups of teenagers who whispered amongst eachother, my eyes landed on Maddy, standing with her group of freinds. Before I could think rationally the jealous coursed through me. Her words replaying in my head from this morning.
"Are you done with Maddy," I blurted.
"Lily. Don't start this," Nate pleaded.
"So, I'll take that as a no," I sneered, rolling my eyes, "Could have expected that one."
"Fuck. You are so goddamn moody. I don't even know what I fucking did," Nate growled, reaching for his backpack in the backseat.
"You're going to see her tonight aren't you?" I questioned, starring at him with hard cold eyes.
He sat silently, looking at his hands.
"I'm not fucking stupid," I hissed, yanking on the door handle opening the door with a single push.
"It's not what you think," Nate begged, in an attempt to persuade me.
"Figures. The classic it's not what you think one liners. Well have fun," I snickered, slamming the truck door.
My shoes scrapped on the concrete with each step that furthered me away from the school of gawking eyes.
God. Fuck Nate.
And literally fuck him for playing me for a damn fool. An asshole like him didn't have a dad that gave that much of a shit about him. He was in high school for fuck sakes, and it was pretty obvious that he had some serious daddy issues. Nate was mine. But we'll play into his little games. If he wouldn't give up his ex. I wasn't going to be give up my fun.

_____________________________________

So sorry about how slow the updates have been. It's the ending of summer, and it's been busy the last week and the next week to come. I'm writing any chance that I can xoxo Caylen

Also I've just posted the first chapter to Addicted: Fezco Love Story