14

______

minho plopped down on jisung's bed.

jisung came out of the bathroom with only a hoodie, and booty shorts which were too short to bare.

minho took a while to take in the sight. the younger's thighs and how luscious they are..

the boy finished putting his clothes in the laundry and then went under the blankets.

slight smut :)
(blame my girlfriend she made me do it)

"oh look who wants to get eaten by the cat.. a small tiny and innocent squirrel~" minho sang song as he moved closer to jisung.

"h-hyung...?" the younger fidgeted as minho placed his hand under his chin. he pecked his lips once and gon for a heated kiss.

jisung tried to keep up, the older was dominating him and he couldn't handle but just whine at how he placed his hand ontop of jisung's knee.

he pulled away as a string of saliva connected them. "yum~" he lowly growls.

jisung rubs and tightens his legs together as minho kept going higher and higher up his thigh.

minho goes down under the blanket and jisung's eyes just widen.

' hyungie might blow me!? or just-' "agghhnn..~" jisung moans as minho squeezes his thigh and nibbles on the inside.

you can here groaning from under the sheets coming from minho.

jisung then feels cold substance hit his inner thigh, which may be the older's hands.

his hands go towards jisungs booty shorts and pull them down.

only jisung's boxers is the only thing in between him and minho right now.

_______