ch ten || month two

Nick's pov

It took a while but y/n and I are finally on good terms. We decided we were going to co-parent. She's still upset at how I treated her after our date, and how I handled the news so badly. Which is completely understandable, I'd hate me too.

She still has no idea about Alexys and Alexys has no idea about her. As a matter a fact the boys still have no idea we're still talking. I feel bad for hiding everything from everyone but it's for the best for now... plus I know when Alexys finds out she's never going talk to me ever again. So I'm taking advantage of it while it lasts.

The BEANZ have no idea I'm going to be a dad. Her fans have no idea she's pregnant. She's only about two months in so it's pretty easy to hide. We're not sure how long this privacy is going to last though.

The boys have been super supportive, my family was excited for a little Mara, her parents were kind of pissed off at first but they came around to it. So far everything is at peace. 

Y/N was coming over today to hang out, I'm trying my best to build a healthy relationship with her for the sake of this baby, and despite her current feelings about me, she is too. 

I was cleaning the house and the boys were no help at all. 

"dude, can you relax the house looks fine, what is vacuuming the ceiling going to do?" Brandon said trying not to laugh at how crazy I was acting. I rolled my eyes.

"you don't get it, everything has to be perfect. I want to make sure she knows she can trust me and trust the baby being in this house." I said putting the vacuum away. "can you guys just clean up a little while I get ready, she's going to be here any minute." I said before I made my way to my room.

"THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO CLEAN, BRO," Zion called out to me before I closed my room door.

...

I hear the doorbell and ran downstairs

(nicks outfit)

I opened the door to see Y/N standing on the other side of it. She truly is beautiful, if I got anyone pregnant I'm glad it's her, this baby gon look cute as hell. She wore baggy clothes to hide her mini bump.

(your outfit, I'm gonna progressively make the bump bigger)

"Hey Nick," She said with a smile, she seemed to be in a good mood since she never greets me so cheerfully. 

I smiled back "Hey y/n, come in." I moved to the side letting her in, as she walked passed me I decided to address my curiosity as I closed the door, "Why are you in such a good mood today?"

She plopped on the couch and got comfortable and looked around the room "it looks so clean in here." she said avoiding my question which made me more curious. 

"Yeaaaah, I cleaned up a little today... sooo... why are you being so nice today?" I asked, hoping she'd tell me.

"First of all, I'm almost always nice," she said crossing her arms, causing a "mhhhhm" to slip my lips. She continued "Anywaaaaays... someone hit five million on her youtube channel this morning." She said uncrossing her arms and perking up.

"OH MY GOD THAT'S AMAZING COME HERE," I said holding my arms out, she stood up and walked over to me. I gave her a huge hug and rocked her back and forth. "Congratulations, you deserve it more than anyone I know."

your pov

Nick was giving me the biggest hug and GOD he smelled so good. I swear my senses have heightened ever since I got pregnant. As bad as he handled things in the beginning, it's hard to be mad at someone who's trying.

And sharing this special moment with him, just made me feel so good. He's still not off the hook yet. 

We both pulled away all smiley.

"Look who's finally getting along," Austin said with Edwin walking behind him, both coming toward us.

"Miss.Y/L/N here hit 5 million on her youtube channel today," Nick said with a proud look on his face.

The boys were hyping me up and I felt flustered. Edwin, Austin, AND Nick put me on their Instagram congratulating me and telling their followers to support my channel some more. 

The fans went crazy following me and my fans went crazy following them. They all made crazy theories about how I'm dating one of them. little do they know...

After a while we were chilling in the living room just talking, Zion and Brandon ended up hanging out with us too.

"I'm hungry," I said rubbing my belly. Nick sprung up. "What do you wanna eat? Anything you want. Except for sushi, I heard you can't have sushi because it's not good for the baby."

The boys looked at him like 'really bro' and I started to laugh. I ignored them and smiled at how seriously he's taking this whole fatherhood thing, "I think I'm craving some good ole' pasta."

The boys all seemed to agree with my craving.

...

We finished eating, and everyone stuffed themselves with the pasta Nick whipped up.

"Y/n you're gonna make me fat again with this whole pregnancy,"  Zion said rubbing his belly making everyone laugh

"S-stop Zion I'm too full to laugh," Edwin said holding his stomach.

I really felt apart of this little family, before I knew it I felt tears fall down my cheeks.

"Woah, wait why are you crying, did I fuck up the food?" Nick said noticing me crying 

"No, no... It's really dumb... It's just for the first time ever I feel like I'm apart of your family, and we're really getting along for this baby for the first time ever since we met, and I feel security that everything is going to work out, ya know? and I'm super hormonal with this baby" I said trying to explain my unexplainable feelings

Nick got up and gave me a big hug, and as corny as it sounds, the rest of the boys joined in one by one. 

"we're here for you, of course you're family. You're carrying a prettymuch legacy." Brandon said breaking the emotional silence and hug.

...

I was about to finally leave after being here way longer than expected. Nick was walking me out to my car.

When we got to my car he opened the door for me as he did on the first date. 

"thank you," I said smiling at him and getting in the car.

"thank you for giving me this undeserving second chance," he said closing the door.

I rolled the window down. 

"Ya know, if anyone knocked me up, I'm glad it's you."

he laughed.

"you know I was thinking the same thing earlier today."

I laughed and pulled out of the driveway, going home.