Episode 66 Tracer Vs Scout

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

"Okay team. How about we watch another death battle? Last episode was pretty unique. I look forward to more episodes like that. But right now, I want a speed based death battle," Ruby said.

Having a semblance that boosts speed, Ruby looked forward to combatants who either run fast or run a lot. She'll be seeing that soon enough.

Once everyone settled down, Ruby hit play to begin the video.

Wiz: To be the elite, you must surround yourself with the best of the best. Whether you band together to save the world, or just a worthless plot of land.

"Nah. I'd rather save the world," Ruby retorted.

Boomstick: And every good team needs a good hit and runner.

Ruby's ears perked up. Yang noticed this. "I suppose someone is interested in today's episode," Yang smiled.

Ruby was excited. Hit and run is one of her favorite strategies.

Wiz: Like Tracer, the spunky agent of Overwatch.

Boomstick: And The Scout, the Boston-born merc of Team Fortress. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And It's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Tracer

(*Cues: Overwatch - The World Could Always Use More Heroes*)

Wiz: Thirty years from the present, mankind would become careless. Their machine servants rose up to fight for freedom, and so began a worldwide war.

"Luckily for us, Remnant doesn't suffer from such problems," Weiss said. "Especially in Atlas."

Boomstick: But one organization stood between world peace and total chaos: Overwatch, a team consisting of the world's greatest scientists, cyborgs, ninjas, cowboys, and pilots.

Blake's attention was on ninjas. She is just fascinated by them.

Background:

Real Name: Lena Oxton

Age: 26

Height: 5'4" | 162 cm

Birthplace: London, England

Became a full member of Overwatch by age 21

Agent ID: 3945_50

Specializes in hit-and-run tactics (Ruby likes this strategy)

Favorite catchphrase: "Cheers, love! The cavalry's here!"

Wiz: Including Lena Oxton, codename: Tracer. The youngest pilot ever inducted into Overwatch's flight program, Tracer is a free-spirited and fearless flying ace, always laughing in the face of danger.

"Kind of like you two huh?" Weiss told Ruby and Yang. Both sisters are always having fun, even through their battles against the grimm.

Boomstick: After helping secure world peace, no big deal, right? She was chosen to test a new prototype fighter jet...which could teleport!

"Even Atlas's technology isn't that advanced," Weiss commented.

Wiz: But then everything went horribly wrong. Instead of teleporting from Point A to B, the fighter jet accidentally transported her through time.

RWBY gasped at the scary image of being trapped and lost in time.

(*Cues: Overwatch - Collection Screen Theme*)