The day I found you

It was a normal day in deep blue sea and I was just finding pearls like normal when I heard a werid sound coming over the hill.

 I went to go see what it was and saw a giant octopus just standing there doing nothing I swam to it when I noctice windows I swam to one to see an otter looking at a blue tune fish just looking at the fish made me hungry but I went to go see what the others were.

 One had a polar bear looking for something but I didn't know what and the last one I looked in was a room that had a sleeping pirate cat in it he was kinda cute ... No  I'm a pearl finder I like pearl finders but yet again I did leave  my pack;

I was now tired of being alone but I don't know him, suddenly a penguin came in the room and yelled "FLAPPITY FLIPPERS!" The cute cat woke up yelling "YEOW!" "CLAM DOWN ME HARDY,WHAT HAPPENED?!" 

He asked the Penguin pointed at me and I swam down to not be seen by him then I heard somethings opening and sounded like it was coming for.....ME! I swam as fast I can back to my cave the sound still following me but once I got back to my cave I jumped out of the water and behind a rock. 

Then that bear,penguin,and the cute pirate cat I really stop saying cute but the jumped out of the water too and had flashlight as they were looking around I noticed that the bear was .....TOUCHING MY PEARLS I let out a growl that echoed through my cave then the bear put down my pearls and tired to find were that growl came from.

I dropped a rock in the water to make them think I went back in and it worked but that private cat kept looking at my pearls he was about to take one when the bear said " No Kwazii whatever that creature was they didn't like me touching their pearls."

 The cat jumped in the ....fish thing and went back down maybe I should find a pearl and give it to Kwazii I think he would like that.

Oh geez now I can't stop thinking about him he just so cute maybe tomorrow I should find a pearl and drop it off but for now I should rest and wait for tomorrow to come.

Hopefully you enjoy sorry if it's short QWQ

~DJASONFOX