Author's Note and Disclaimer

A/N & Disclaimer

Some information in this fanfiction is inaccurate, whether that be intentional or not. Clearly, it is a work of fiction and expresses only my "views." Please respect those of the characters' true identities, as well as make an effort to acknowledge that in this story I am choosing to disregard and/or change some facts about the characters' true lives. If something doesn't make sense or match up with what is real, assume it is intentional and I have left or changed those specific details to match the specifications of my story. For example, within my story Pete doesn't have Hemingway or Berenstain etc. (his dogs), Patrick and Elisa aren't married or even dating, Elisa was never pregnant (Declan isn't born), Pete does not have Bronx with Ashlee, Meagan was never pregnant with Saint, Meagan and Pete have broken up, Patrick didn't create solo albums and Pete/Andy/Joe didn't start separate projects while they were on hiatus and much more. Please do not assume that when I reference words such as "God" that I am bestowing religious beliefs upon my characters, they're merely exclamations and expressions used to convey the point. In no way, shape, or form do I try to modify these characters disrespectfully to their true identities. Please also respect and acknowledge the fact that my characters' personalities, traits, settings, relationships etc. are somewhat, if not completely, fictional/incorrect. I do not attempt to replicate each characters' true identities and surroundings 100%. Also, the time of the story is not quite accurate and the story starts a little while before they come off of hiatus. My grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. will never be completely perfect, but if you encounter a mistake and would like to courteously point it out to me I'll make an effort to fix it. I try to proof-read my work before publishing, but I can't catch everything. If part of the story doesn't make sense or a word isn't right, I'd be happy to fix it if you point it out without being rude. Thank you for understanding! 

Rough Schedule

I intend to update this roughly once a week, but please know that this will not always be the case and that I have other personal affairs to attend as well. I may publish some parts early, but most likely they'll usually be late, be ready for that. Please don't scream at me in the comments if I don't update as quickly as you like, no one is perfect and there's only so much I can do. I have school, homework, social affairs, and much more to balance. Please be patient with me, I may develop writer's block on some parts as well. Each part will vary in length and POV, some may be extremely short on purpose. Sometimes, I get carried away in the story and the entry ends up being ridiculiously long; I try to separate the excessively long updates into two or more individual updates. Sometimes I can't leave it hanging where I'd need to, and have to make the update really long to make it understandable. If this becomes too much of a liability or I completely lose interest in the story, I will no longer update. If this happens, I will be sure to notify you so you don't keep waiting for something that'll never come. The story may end up reaching a conclusion, finalizing the series, or may end up cut off before a definite, conclusive, satisfying end is met. Consider yourself warned! 

TW: MULTIPLE REFERENCES TO SUICIDE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SELF-HARM, ANOREXIA, AND ANXIETY. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF IT'S IN YOUR BEST INTEREST NOT TO!

Writing this is just kind of a hobby of mine, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Comments are always appreciated! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

** Previously "Slit Wrists and Secrets"