°My Love°

IT WAS THE day for interviews and Angel was not excited, cause it only meant that it is only that much closer before they all have to go back in that arena. Both her and Finnick were woken up early today, seeing as their stylist had much to do, Angel doesn't even think she has seen Finnick so far since after they were dragged out of bed.

Angel sat quietly as Noah and his team worked on her makeup and hair. Noah didn't tell her what they style was going to look like, he just said it's a surprise. She remembers when he was getting her ready for her interviews last time.

"Angel darling, I am going to make you look like you just came from heaven. You are going to look beautiful." Noah spoke a smile on his face, Angel just simply nodded. She still couldn't believe that she was in the Capitol right now, letting these people put loads of makeup and hairspray on her. She missed the ocean like smile in her home, she missed walking bare foot feeling the sand between her toes. She missed when she didn't have to think about killing someone and dying. Leaving Finnick behind.

Noah and his team were done and Pearl was now walking her back stage, where she saw Finnick waiting for her. He smiled at how beautiful she looked, she looked just like an angel. Walking forward he pulled her into a hug, taking in her scent of vanilla. "You look gorgeous Angel. Just remember speak what's on your mind and answer his questions. Make the crowd be wowed by you, make them more intrigued with you." Nodding Finnick gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. "Next up, Angel Havoc." Angel heard her name being called and she walked out on stage, the lights blinding her for a second. Finding the seat she sat down and looked towards Caesar Flickerman. "Hello look at this stunning angel, my my you are quite the beauty. Tell me Angel, what did you think when you heard your name being called?" Taking a moment to think she looked towards where Finnick sat in the crowd, and he just motioned for her to breathe. "Well, I was shocked. I never thought that I would find myself on this stage ever, I never thought about how I might be killing people. And even more so I never thought, that I may..... That I may die in the arena." The crowd awed at her statement, she was such a sweet girl. "Awe yes, that is very sad. So Angel, are there any guys back at home that may be waiting for you?" Angel smiled, there was only one on her mind, but she wasn't going to tell Caesar. "Now Caesar I can't be telling you everything now can I?" Angel said cheekily making Caesar and the crowd laugh. "Well Angel, I hope that you will go into those games and win. And when you come home, you find a man who will love you and cherish you. Let's give it up for Angel Havoc!" With that they all clapped and Angel smiled bowing before walking off stage. Finnick was hoping that the man she loves was him, but he has always had his doubts about that.

"Okay. I think I'm done." Noah stepped away and looked at his mater piece. Angel was wearing a light tan dress that had a train in the back, her back was exposed and the neck was a deep V-neck line. She wore another crown that was only around her head, her hair was styled half pulled back and little flower hair pieces stuck in the hair, the shoes were a strappy gold heel. Her makeup was light pink and full lashes. "Now once you're done I don't want you to leave yet, I want you to say there is something that you want to show them and then step up close. I'll be pressing a button and I want you to look proud and angelic. Like you have just survived and you're better than ever." Noah instructs Angel and she simply nods, Pearl walks in but once she sees Angel she gasped. Tears coming to her eyes, but they didn't fall. "Oh dear, you look so beautiful. Everyone is going to love you." Angel smiled at the woman and pulled her into a hug. "Now lets go."

Angel walked back stage to see district one already up talking. Finnick looked around for his district partner, until his eyes landed on a head of hair that was neatly pulled back with flowers placed in between hair. Walking toward her he tapped her shoulder, making the girl turn to look at him. When he saw her face his breath got stuck in his throat. She was absolutely beautiful in his eyes, she took his breath away, he probably looked like a fool just staring at her and not breathing. "Hello mon amour." She smiled at him and hugged Finnick tightly, which he immediately returned. "Wow, I have no words Angel, you always seem to take my breath away." Angel blushed at his statement. "Hey, when I go on stage. I want you to pay close attention and look directly at the screen." Finnick told her, she was confused as to why he wanted her to do that but she'll do whatever he asks of her.