Dear Love

Dear Love,

This was an idea I saw on the internet, so I decided to give it a try, despite everything that's happened.

So, there's this boy I really like. His name is Alexander Love (ironic :o), and I'm a boy too and I know it's sorta weird, but I've liked him since we first made eye contact at school once, and I know he'll never like me back, but it would be the greatest thing if he did!

To be completely honest with you, I don't even know why I like him. At first, I thought it was because he's really pretty, but I've seen other guys who had cute looks :/. Somehow, it's different with Xander (he's a meanie btw). I think his eyes did it, from the first time. I don't know how to explain it. There's just something about them that I can't get enough of, and it's extremely embarrassing >.<

But he's so mean! He's rude, curses excessively, scary, flicks my forehead, gets into fights sometimes and teases me until I can't stop blushing!

But he's really kind at the same time (more of a meanie though xD). He's gentle (I really, really didn't think he'd be), a great listener, he's understanding and sometimes he's so caring and compassionate that I feel like I'll literally explode (ummmm it's hard to explain). I don't think most people have seen his super sweet side. And what's more, he's never laughed at my voice or face!

At school, he's labeled as one of the bad boys and tons of girls like him...

What I'm asking of you, Love, is that you make him like me, please? I know he's not perfect and the relationship wouldn't be problem-free, but pretty please?

Or even show me a sign that he does like me?

Just once, just for this time, I want someone to like me and not pay too much attention to my embarrassingly girly face and voice.

I really like Xander and I know he's a boy and I'm one too, and God doesn't like those kinds of people, but God would want me to be happy, right?

Oh, and could you make him like me alone? I ask this because there are lots of girls at school who like him, and they're all so beautiful. I wouldn't stand a chance.

I want to hug him and touch his hair. I want to cuddle with him and ... maybe kiss him again? I think I'd like that.

Ugh! So embarrassing! He'll never know about this letter, right Love? 

So pretty please! This would be such an awesome birthday gift! 

Thank you, Love! I love you❤️

With the sincerest, most genuine and utmost humility and respect, Sage Tommaso Tremaine

_______________________

S. Tremaine❤️