35 ~ Out!

You and Draco headed downstairs. You were called there. You had no idea why. Luna, a goblin and Dobby had been brought into the manor a few days ago. You tried to pay as little attention to it as possible. You just had to focus on other things.

You walked into the room and saw Narcissa, Lucius and your parents talking to some other death eaters. You stayed close to Draco. It was comfortable.

The door opened and you people enter. Ron was held by his jacket and also Hermione was brought in. Then Bellatrix walked in with Harry. His face was weird.. but you could recognise him. You swallowed and Bellatrix pushed him down on the ground. He fell on his knees and she sat down underneath him.

She grabbed her wand and pulled Harrys head back by his hair. She placed his wand against his throat. You were somewhere also a little happy that they were alive.

'Well?!' Bellatrix asked hopefully.

Draco looked at you. You looked at him and then at Harry.

'We can't be sure.' You spoke.

Lucius walked towards the two of you. He stopped besides Draco and placed his hand in Dracos neck.

'Y/N, Draco... If we were the once to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord... everything will go back to how it was.' Lucius spoke.

Dracos breath shivered a bit. That was everything he could wish for. It was everything you could but you weren't going to betray Harry more than you already did.

'Well we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope miser Malfoy.' Fenrir spoke.

'How dare you talk to me like that at my own house!' He hissed.

Narcissa walked towards him and grabbed his arm. She pulled him away from Draco. Your eyes followed him.

'Don't be shy... come over.' Bellatrix spoke.

You and Draco stepped closer. His face was swollen.. that why it looked weird. You knew it was him..

You weren't going to say it. Draco crouched down and you followed his lead. Harry looked at you. He still hated you but deep inside he felt sorry for you too.

'Now if this isn't who we think it is, he'll kill us all... We have to be absolutely sure.'

Draco pretended to be looking and so did you.

'What's wrong with his face?' Draco asked.

'Yes, what is wrong with his face?' Your dad asked.

'He came to us like that... something he picked up in the forest.'

'Ran into a stinging jinx...' Bellatrix spoke.

She got up and looked at Ron and Hermione. Did they do that?

'Was it you dear?' She asked while looking at Hermione.

Draco looked at you while you remained to have eye contact with Harry.

'Give me her wand, let's see what her last spell was.' Bellatrix spoke while walking towards the two.

He looked up and nodded. He grabbed your hand while you looked at him. You two got up and walked back towards Narcissa and Lucius. Bellatrix stopped and gasped. She looked at Fenrir.  You got a better hold of Dracos hand.

'What's that?' She asked.

Fenrir looked at his pocket. The sword of Gryffindor? Was that real? It couldn't be..

'Where this you get that from?' She asked.

'It was on her pocket while we searched her.' He answered. 'Recon it's mine now.' He smirked.