"He's insane." 

"He used to live in a mental house."  

I remembered what my friends have said. Was he really insane? Has he ever been to a mental house? And why did I have the sudden urge to know everything about him? Is it because he saved me from the Sillicones? I was beginning to lose it myself the more I thought about it. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, keeping my distance from him. 

He took a deep breath then looked at me from under his eyelashes, "My pen. I need my pen back" He said, rushing out the words. He looked so anxious that it started to worry me. His pen?  

"You came all the way here, for a pen?" I asked with surprise.

He quickly stood up from the sofa, "Yes!" He yelled out the word, causing me to flinch, I stood up too, "I need my pen back, what the hell would you think I'm here for, huh?" He was talking so fast that I almost missed out what he said. 

Sehun stepped closer to me and I couldn't even get myself to move back "You," he breathed, "What do you think I came here for, Sarang?" His shaky hand came up to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I became breathless, "For you?" He said with a small mocking laugh before his hand fell to his side. 

That didn't settle well with me.

His eyes held some kind of a wicked gleam, the corner of his mouth curled up, and he looked nothing like the worried Sehun from earlier, I wasn't going to let this go, I never felt so brave until this moment, so I looked straight into his eyes as I spoke my mind.

"Actually, yes" I said, and his smile fell immediately as he looked taken aback by my answer, but he wasn't the only one. 

I was finally able to step back and away from him, "I'll go get your pen for you" I said and turned around to walk out of the living room and into the hallway, never looking back. 

When I reached my bedroom upstairs, I closed the door behind me and started looking for the Goddamned pen and couldn't find it anywhere. Where the hell did I put it? Why would he treat you like that? my subconscious started but I shut her off quickly. The more I think about him, the more curious I'll become, and I didn't want that, not after what I just saw. A 50% chance  that the rumors about him might actually be true.

After a good ten minutes of searching around, I gave up and headed downstairs.

"Sorry, I couldn't find it but I'll get you a..."

No one was there.

 Sehun was already gone.

                                                                                        ◈◈◈

"So, you're telling me that Yunji, the one of the Three Sillicones' Yunji, asked for your forgiveness?" Luhan repeated for the millionth time today, I gave up answering him on the third one and started nodding instead,

"Daebak!" He said, we were sitting in the  lunchroom during our break time. I found out that Yunji had kept her promise and none of the Two Sillicones had cared to glance in my way, Luhan had noticed that too so I had to tell him what happened last night, I was planning on doing so anyway but had some kind of distraction preventing me.

"Enough talking about me, how did your date with nurse Junhee go? Any updates on when's your expulsion yet?" I mocked, I did expect his expulsion if anyone else found out about it, and hoped that it sinks into his mind soon, but he only gave me the 'are you serious' look before replying.