Hate at the first sight

When I was nine,I felt hate at the first sight.It's decided when Jayden played soccer with my brother,Tristan.I tried to join them but Jayden being an ass at nine years old,pushed me down till I cut my knees.So I did,something that nine years old girl should did.I cried.

"I told you.Girls are weak"He pouted his lips as he was looking at me mockingly.He crossed his arms on his chest.

My brother ran towards me and he was kneeling at my right.I saw bloods and it was terryfying me,so I cried.Louder.

"Stop crying.You looks like a frog.Ugly!"Jayden barked as he observing me.

"It's blood"I sobbed and craned my neck towards Tristan.I bit my lower lips tried to lessen the pain.

"It's will heal Annah"Tristan soothed me as he was ruffling my hairs but I didn't missed the amusement gaze from his eyes.

"I-I want to play- so-ccer wi-th y-ou"I stuttered trying to control the sobs.

Jayden snorted,irritated with my tears and sobs.He eyed me with full of hatred because according to him,I disturbed their boys time.

"No.You cant.You are weak"

"Im not weak!"I yelled

"Yes you are" He flashed me the nine years old smirked "If you are strong,you can run to your house"He raised his eyebrows challenged me.

That's when I got mad.I ran all the way back to my house just to prove I was Strong.

It was in the middle of the street when my legs started to give up and I felt on my butt.Jayden was laughing likes a crazy from his place.

Tristan ran to me looking horrified at the bloods.It was Jayden brilliant idea that made me end up in hospital.

The doctor kept saying I was clumsy which I refrained to argue.If she knew this was Jayden fault.

Heading home,three of us swear to keep the accident as a secret but three hours later,my mother found the blood stained at my short.Let's just say,she was not happy about it and grounded me for a week.

To cut story short I realized Jayden was my hate at the first sight.

◇◇◇◇

"First day from the break you have throwing punch"Mr Hunter,the principal stated.

I gulped and looked around the room try to find the reason till my eyes landed on Jayden.The blue bruised near his eyes made me grin.I loved arts.

"Miss Scott!"I tensed when he slammed the poor table.

"He provoked me"I defenced

"I was not"

"Yes you were"

"But I stated the facts"He smirked

"YOU-"

"ENOUGH!"Immediately,we were silent.

"Detention for both of you and Miss Scott this was your first and last warning"He said the verdict and dismissed us.

I stood up as quickly as I could,reaching the door within a matter of seconds but Jayden didn't even hesitate to push me aside made me landed on my butt.With quick strides,he headed down the empty hallways.

For the rest of the day I tried to concentrate on the lesson but it was not easy when everyone keep eyeing you.

When the bell rang,I stuffed everything into my bag and dash out to cafeteria as fast as I could.

"Hannah"Chloe met me at the cafeteria's entrance.

"Usual table and I will get you something"with that,she headed to the student that lining up for lunch.

Feeling exhausted already,I headed over to the table,and flopped into the seat.Few minutes later,I spotted Chloe with her pissed off looks on her face as her carrying the lunch tray.Typical Chloe.

"Oi.What's with everyone about Hannah Scott first fight and to top it,he was Jayden Collin"She babbled

I shrugged my shoulders and dranks my soda.

"Ughh seriously Hann"She snickered then eating the fries while looked at me like a creep.

"Drop it Chloe"I groaned

"Nope"

"He pissed me off"

"Owhhh"She wiggled her eyebrows clearly not buying it.

I snorted and suddenly someone snatched my soda.I craned up my neck and saw Jayden with a michiveous smile.I smell trouble.

"Well Scott,thanks for the stunt you pulled before.I became famous and let's just pray that this.."He shaked the soda can lightly "..gonna evened the score."

And then I just sat there watching Jayden lift the can up and dumped the soda all over my hair.He arranged the fries on my hair as cherry on top.Admiring his works,he showed me his millionth dollar smile and walked out calmly.

I was still gasping,leaving the soda dripping drenched my uniform.

I was not wrong when I said Jayden Collin was my hate at the first sight.

◇◇◇◇

Please vote and leaved nice comments 💖💖