ⅩⅣ

The three of you reached the top of the rooftop of the school, the rooftop had it's usual people, Midori Gurin, the Basu sisters, Mai Waifu, and Horuda Puresu.

Aso and Osano followed you a bench and opened up your bento boxes, you sat in the middle of the two boys.

"Y/N, how's your mom?" Osano asked in a unusual way, a non-tunsdere tone.

You shrugged your shoulders, "She's fine, Taro and Hanakō's disappearance isn't the best thing, she's been more distant, spending her time at work.."

Osano patted your shoulder and told you he was right next door if he was needed.

"Thank you, I'm glad I have you." You put a hand on Aso's, "Both of you."

The two boys cheeks went red, Aso smiled and Osano 'tsk'ed.

That made you giggle and the three of you continued having lunch, until two giggles come from the side.

The three of you looked over and see the the Basu sisters giggle, while looking at you.

"Wow Y/N, even with your fatass, you got Aso in your web, and Osano always with you, what a slut." One of them says as the both walk away and giggle.

Your eyes roll and you did a referee type whistle causing to get their attention, and magically a big o' green Uno reverse card is coming out of your pocket.

"Sorry, I'm just thicker than you, thick with two c's, flat asses!" You giggle and start to stick your tongue out at them.

You take both Aso and Osano's bento boxes plus yours and waved at them.

"See you two in class!"

You happily walked down the stairs, once you got to the first floor, you exit to the furnace area.

You see a face you haven't seen in a while, Osorō was surprised to see you.

"Y/N?"

"Osorō! How've you been?"

He shrugged his shoulders, his blonde hair covering his eyes made it hard to see his golden eyes.

You got up on your tippy-toes and moved his hair out of his face, causing him to go wide eyed.

"Y/N?"

"Sorry! Your eyes were covered by your hair, it's kinda cute.." your voice says VERY confidently.

"T-Thanks, hey, before you go, d-do you by chance want to, come over to my place, after school?" His words were shy, but adorable.

"Why not? I'll see you, nice seeing you again Osorō!"

"You too, Yamada."

ʟss ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ-ᴛᴡᴏ

The day went by fast, you decided to go check in on Mido, but as you turn the corner, there he is with a bandage on his head.

"Mr. Rana, everything—"

"Mido, not Mr. Rana and yes, everything is fine, thank you."

You shook your head softly at him, he raises an eyebrow, you giggle at him.

"I should be thanking you, you knew how long they student council wanted me, you also saved me from a kinda meaningless first kiss.."

"Oh?"

(sorry if that sounds cheesy)

"But, you're not as perverted as you were when you first started here, it's nice to have a teacher close to your age."

"Just three more years."

"Until?"

He smiled, closing his eyes, he sighed, finally patting your head.

"I'll tell you later, I gotta go apologize to Megamo, y'know, him coming from a damn wealthy family, a middle class man like me doesn't want to get sued by me.."

You smile and the beautiful eyes of yours shined like stars, Mido was trying not to do what Megamo almost did.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Yamada, if you need anything, I'm someone you see five days a week, it's fine if you want to talk."

"Thank you, Mido. Enjoy your night, see you."

Your smile met his eyes before leaving him, the substitute teacher that is like Bill Cosby, but deep inside, really isn't, footsteps coming around the corner making him look at the owner of those snazzy little footsteps.

"Mido Rana, it's been a while, the girl changed you, hasn't she?" A pinked haired, purple eyed man in an adorable nurse's outfit.

"Mujo? Haven't seen you since high school.."

"Enough chitchatting, I came here for one reason and one reason only."

Mido's eye brow rose in confusion and his hand goes on his hip.

"I need you to stay away from my H/Cie, she's mine, my little assistant, my
soon-to-be nurse, because I need you to stay away from her is because you are a danger to her."

Mido smirked and his moves his head to the side, the chocolate locks of his moves to the side as well.

"Oh Mujo, it's childish to play these games, I'm getting bored, she is my favorite student because she knows when I will protect her, so now, I have to go, see you soon, friend."

——

You ran to the front gate, the promise you made Mujo had to wait, cleaning the nurse's office was something nice to do, but you felt lazy and wanted to leave, but there at the gate was Osorō.

His face was a small smile and asked if you were to head to his place.

Your head went up and down, nodding, unexpectedly he took your hand and the two of you walked pasted the gates.

Your E/C eyes widened, you eventually went with it and headed to his place.

As you walked pasted the sakura trees, little you know, three very obviously addictive boys watched in jealousy as you walked past the trees.

A neon red haired boy with the same colored eyes and the same colored glasses watched as his lover was walking away with the cold-hearted delinquent leader.

A blacked haired boy with red eyes clinched his fists and slowly was losing his sanity as you, his plus-sized lover left the school gates.

Finally, a boy with both black hair and eyes was one-hundred percent done, he just wanted you as his own, he tried hard not to spill any blood.

..the three of them were suspects in the two missing Yamada brothers' case, was it true though..?