Chapter 5

I'm finally a year old. The people are celebrating my birthday apparently and I'm just exhausted.

I mean all I could think is that these people only know that I'm a prince but I've done nothing heroic yet.

I'm not a hero, I'm just a villain. Who wants to kill her own bastard. I mean that if I could, somehow.

"In a few years, he will be sent to the academy and will be taught how to fight in war."I looked at the bastard in a stupid way that the princess chuckled.

I hope she does go home soon. Her parents must be worried and so are her brothers. They seem carrying and in the book.

It's true, they live quietly and calmly. They keep peace with the whole city of theirs. While they take care of their own lives, but that easy before the war.

After their daughter died and was spread. He knows the bastard did it. So they had a war which a disease spread killing a lot of people. After that, the first prince rules King Arthur's place, who soon turned evil. He killed his brothers and played the prince.

He killed the bastard after the third war and then Elijah ran away in order to save himself. He turned himself wearing dresses and eventually dies due to Kings finding out.

Shocker right.

I'm not dead and the princess isn't. So I really don't know what will happen now.

"Prince Elijah, will I see my mother and father?"I nodded as she smiled widely.

"You're so cute!"She pats my head and looked around.

We were sitting on a chair behind the windows of the party. Yeah, I was behind the party with the women. Since I couldn't be with the Princess.

They said it was the first time a male had done this because usually the ladies had tea when I was with them and I've never been in these parties before.

I mean I'm just a kid, what's this?

"I think my father and mother miss me that they don't want to come to the party."I shook my head and smiled.

"I senth a lether,"I said and she frowned at me.

"You send a letter?"I nodded and she smiled holding her hands together.

"Thank you, Prince Elijah, because of you. I've been saved and had fun being with you."I nodded and smiled.

I did send the letter, I wrote it since I've been practicing and then it was sent by Knight Axton since I know they will take it to the bastard if I ask the others.

I watch as the men have fun while the women sit and watch. I got down and I held my hand for her to come with me. She took my hand and I walked to the men side.

"No, it's not right."I shook my head and we got in smiling.

"Let's play,"I said and she gulped following me.

I made her walk to Axton and his eyes widen. He sighed and kneeled down.

"Prince Elijah is everything alright?"He asked and I ran behind him then on his back.

"Help me,"I said and he put me on his shoulder.

"Are you helping the princess?"I hum and smiled looking to see the others look at us.

"Ower thewe."I pointed and he took Princess Bella hand.

"KING AUTHU."I waved and smiled as he stared at me smiling sadly.

He can't see his daughter at all. I frowned and pat the knights head slowly.

"Excuse me, The prince wants you all to move out of the way."I nodded as they move to let the princess see her father.

"Bella!"I looked down at Bella and she stared at me.

"Go,"I said which she ran to her father and brothers who hugged her.

"Prince Elijah. Do you want to get down or stay on my shoulders?"He asked and I smiled.

"I wanna sthay."I said and put my head on his smiling.

"Prince Elijah!"I saw a bunch of men smile at me and I smiled back.

"Hello!"I said and looked at the men staring at the knight.

"This is my fwiend Acton."I told them patting his head and he bowed while holding me from the back while I giggle.

"I'm Prince Elijah's personal Knight Axton."I chuckle and looked to the window to see my mother.

"I wanth Mather."I said and Axton bowed again then we got out.

He put me down and I smiled at him. I hugged his leg and the let go. I ran inside to the ladies and see mother.

"Mather!"I giggled and she stared at me then kneeled.

"What are you up to?"I smiled and tug dress which she chuckled.

"No,"I told her and she pinched my cheek smiling then got up to grab me some cake.

I pointed and she frowned. "For the knight?"

I nodded and she came out with a cake and we went to see the Axton stand leaning on the wall.

"Acthon!"I walked to him and hand him the plate of cake.

"For me? I don't want it."I pout and looked at mother who put another plate by the window.

"Pwease!"I asked him and he sighed then took it.

"Alright thank you, Prince Elijah!"He smiled and mother picked me up to sit by the window.

He's my friend and my ally. He's my partner so he needs to get close to me. I trust him more than anyone here. Besides my mother is the first person I trust.

"No, Ejah!"I said and he nodded smiling widely which made me warm inside my heart.

"I have to talk to the ladies inside, or they will be suspicious."She kissed my forehead and then left.

"Is raining,"I said looking out the window and smiled.

I really love the rain but the thunder scares me. I want to say that but honestly, if I do they really might laugh at me and know I'm not strong. I'm weak even for a little kid.

"Can you stay?"I asked and he stared at me with a frown.

"Stay? Stay where?"He asked and I smiled at him.

"With me brother,"I said and he stared at me then nodded with a smile.

I heard thunder all of a sudden and jumped. I looked outside and see a purple light.

"You scared?"He chuckled and I nodded in defeat.

"So you want me to stay with you so you can sleep?"I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

"Seems like you are exhausted. How about we take you to your room."I nod and put my plate down.

He picked me up and I looked at the plates. "Don't worry the maids will get them."

I was taken with him to my room and I slowly got onto the bed. "Brother, can you come?"

"Alright."

He took off his cape and suit. He wore his shirt and pants. He came on the big bed and laid by me. I go by him closely and hug his arm.

"You are the best."