Sȳz bantis.

P.o.V Yara

The tension was clear enough for everyone in the room, and it wasn't a good kind of tension. I took a deep breath in and felt a hand on my shoulder. Sansa gave me one of her looks which clearly said I shouldn't worry to much. I did anyways though.

I gave her a weak grin and sat down on her left side, Lorenz quickly following me with sitting to her right. I felt honoured that Sansa allowed me to take the place to her left since it traditionally was for her family, or when she's married for her husband, or wife. You never know.

Lorenz sat right since her was the rightful heir of the throne of the North. He was such a good child. Smart, kind and courageous made a solid foundation of a future king.

Sansas hand still was on my shoulder and I could swear that I saw a light smile on her full lips when goosebumps appeared and I shivered from the electricity between us. The queen looked beautiful, gorgeous. She wore her hair open and straight while her rich blue eyes scanned the room silently.

The direwolf crown on her head glowed faintly in the lights of the candles. I was honestly irritated of myself thinking that way, but I couldn't care less about that. All I saw the intoxicating woman beside me and how she turned my personality around fully.

I shrugged it off after some moments and looked away from her and into the crowd.

"Welcome to my home, friends." Sansa started and quickly looked down to me
"We may start the feast." She added and soon after, plates got carried into the room what made the men droll.

I rolled my eyes, pigs wouldn't eat like that but I already knew that before I started to actually notice that I'm not interested in them.

Sansa sat down and I looked over to her. Her plate was empty and I silently laughed what made her look at me questioning.

"It won't help the tension in the room when you don't eat." I said chuckling and looked at her rolling her eyes at me with a silent smile.

"I'm not hungry, at least not now." She looked me in the eyes and I saw something that I didn't see before there, playfulness. She actually wanted me me to chokeon my food. I cought and gave her a glare.

"Yeah, sure. Tell me that again in some hours." I said and turned my head away from her. I saw her laugh though.

P.o.V Tyrion

I have never seen Sansa so loose since she had been in Kings Landing for the first time. I smiled silently as I watched the two woman talk to each other like they have a huge history together. Maybe that was what Sansa needed after all, an anchor which hold her in place after the long way she had to go.

Yara seemed like the queen she was and so did Sansa, two queens together  would be a big shock for the whole North. I chuckled and drank my wine fast. Sansa smiled at Yara all the time and it already looked like they were a happy family with the boy as heir.

"Why are you looking at my sister and her friend." Bran stared at me and I looked straight back to him.

"She looks happy, in peace almost. I don't think Yara is a friend for her anymore, they are so much more. The way they talk and look at each other." I said and Bran let his stare wander from me to his sister.

"We will see what happens." He said and added
"Though, if we are able to get the North back under my control then I will have to split them apart. I don't appreciate that kind of relationship."