Chapter IV : New Alpha

The golden demise had just become king, the new alpha.

Yes, they were now the new king after defeating the little king, though by the help of an explosion, a strange blast that severely wounded the little king which caused him to yield and retreat.

Although a good part of their left side hurt, partially because their left side got slammed before being dragged in the deep ocean & because their left head, San, was ripped off of them, decapitaded off their body & partially because of extreme exhaustion all because of the little king.

All of those conflicts, obstacles were worth it, because now they were King, the Alpha. And the little king wouldn't be around for a while, giving them more than enough time to change and or destroy the world.

•○•○•○•

Hurt

Everything hurts, both Ichi and Ni felt pain, especially now when they're flying with a missing head causing extreme exhaustion on both of them. The excruciating pain & heavy exhaustion took a huge toll on both of them, causing them to almost hurdle into the ocean, fortunately they didn't, they were still able balance themselves.

The closest place they can land is the white sprite's nest, the both of them didn't have any choice other than her nest. Ichi figured it could be a good temporary throne while they rest & regenerate, Ni figured they had no other choice besides they were exhausted, they had no time or energy to look somewhere else.

So they landed right on top of the white sprite's nest, well now their nest. As the both of them landed, Ichi concluded it was not as warm as the white sprite but it can suffice. Ni on the other hand(claw?) thought it was a little cold for his liking but it can do.

Both of the brothers rested for a bit before a familiar feeling of stinging coursed through their body, a familiar sense of healing.

Regenerating has never been easy, whether for others or for them.

Then San started growing again, first the bones then the flesh & of course the scales. San always had difficulties when regrowing, this time was no different, to the point Ichi had to help San out of his amniotic sack to free him, San letting out a triumphant screech.

Now the golden demise was whole again, their once again Ghidorah, no, King Ghidorah. Now they're the new Alpha, they now have the control over the titans, to their bidding.

As they raised all of their heads along with their enormous wings, steam and mist flew and circled around them.

Then they made a call, an Alpha call, a call that was heard across the world.

After they made the call, they saw something from a distance, a creature flew out of the ocean.

-it was the white sprite, flying ever‐so gracefully flying out of the ocean, flying towards them.

To say the golden demise was shocked was an understatement, all three of them did not expected her to fly out of the ocean, actually they didn't expect her to even be alive after what had happen. Everything that was around the perimeter of the explosion was either destroyed or dead, even the little king was severely injured because of it, while they did feel some pain, it merely dulled their scales & nothing more.

So to how the white sprite was still flying or even living was beyond them.

As their thougths were filled with theories & 'what ifs', Ichi realized that the white sprite was getting nearer to the nest, to them. Acting quickly, Ichi ordered the other two get in defense but by the time they got in defense, the white sprite had already flew near the base of the mountain before elegantly landing.

Although the white sprite didn't look like she was going to attack, they shouldn't let their guard down. Just as they were about ready themselves to fire, the white sprite let out a call before dipping her head & spreading her wings.

.....she bowed, the white sprite bowed to them. Their order was to recreate the world, not bow down to them.

This action caused them to get distracted, once again suprised by the white sprite, deliberately cancelling the blast for her. They were so taken back by her that they let their guard down, their thoughts once again running wild.

Ichi felt flattered & pride swelled in him, knowing that the white sprite bowed to them in her own accord.

Ni felt suprised & amused that the white sprite would actually do this right infront of them for some unknown reason, in her own territory as well.

San was distracted by the white sprite's iridescent scales & feathers, being entranced by her beauty & grace.

The golden demise was so engrossed in their thoughts, they almost failed to notice the white sprite lifting her head to look directly at them.

Their red orbs locking with her golden ones.