Chapter 8

♥️♥️

We reached at her place.

Halting my car at the main entrance inside the buildings compound I stopped waiting for her to step outside the car but when I haven't heard any sound like door opening or any other movement. I confusingly turned my head to look at the direction towards her beside me.

There she is, keeping her head facing my side she has dozed off leaning on the seat...
Her head is in a mess, few strands of her hair travelled through her forehead on her cheeks leaving her face in an angelic aura...
Unknowingly a smile crept on my lips looking at her innocence.her big eyelashes shutting her eyes as if they came downwards to kiss her rosy cheeks..my eyes trailed down on her pinkish heart shaped thin lips...
Sucking a heavy breath I halted my gaze on those slightly parted kissable petals like brim...

My hand was itching to caress her face putting those strands of her hair behind her ear gently not disturbing her beautiful slumber...
I extend my hand to do so but next moment my mind directed it on her shoulder...
I gave a gentle shake on her arm avoiding to touch on her bare shoulder to wake her up...
"Avni!!" I called shaking her sleeved arm twice...

Not taking some more time flipping her big eyelashes she smiled stretching her hands upward she just opened her mouth to yawn but stopped immediately closing it suddenly bringing back her arms down on her lap she gulped down her yawn cutting it off in the middle.she looked at me with her horrific widenend eyes. Straightening her back she glanced around and back to me bemused...

Sensing her confused state I spoke..."Relax we are home,I mean your home" I motioned her through my eyes to look straight at her compound gate then bring my eyes at her grew a warm smile on my lips...

"Ooops" she shut her eyes before she opened them embarassingly...
"IIiii'm so sorry, I dozed off" her voice stammered in embarrassment.she blushed sighing softly lowering her gaze..

I smiled broadly looking at her flushed face...my eyes roamed on her messy hair...
She raised her jittery gaze at me pressing her lips together...Following my gaze confusingly she looked up and immediately pulled her hands over her head, realised her messy hair and instantly started combing them quickly...

A chuckle blew out from my mouth looking at her flustered face..

"Thank you so much" she beamed appreciating me. I gave a gentle node replied "you are welcome". Next moment she hurriedly unbuckled her seat belt and opened the car door, she climbed off the seat.

Closing the car door she bent to the window..I slided down the window glass, waited for her to speak...

"Good night" she smiled softly...
"See you tomorrow" saying this she straighten her back and slowly moved few steps backward to give me space to turn the car to the way my route...

I shook my head gently gesturing her welcome in reply I took my car in U turn and drove off...

*******

It's 6am morning I'm flashing water on my face to wake me up from the wierd dreams I had been going through last night coming back home leaving Avni in her place...

Yeah Avni she came in my dreams throughout the whole night being me affected invading my personal space...

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.my eye bags are visible due to the lack of sleep last night. I mean it broke every single minute whenever I was on my way to a deep slumber...

what the fuck is happening to me!!!!

Everything was absolutely perfect before I saw her last night in that off shoulder black attire.my body is realising heat recalling her every moves. her those long silky hair falling on her back resting some strands on her bare shoulder..
while dancing her top hiking upward exposing her thin waist leaving her naval visible partly was making my breath hitched on her every moves.tickling my every body cells to imagine my fingers running on her each curve....
The moment I bent my head towards her ear I was so wanted to nuggle my lips on the spot between her neck to feel her smooth skin...And when I twirled her to face me and she looked at me flushing her red cheeks my heart skipped staring at her lips my hand were so eager to cup her face and lift her chin into a passionate kiss...