03: the party

third person POV:
"oh my god jane are you ready yet?" max groaned,

"2 more minutes i need to finish my makeup!" jane hollered from the bathroom. she was wearing an angels costume and max was wearing a devils. perfect portrayal for their relationship. they were pretty subtle, jane was wearing a frilly white dress and stockings, along with some small wings and a shiny gold halo.

max was wearing a red skirt, regular old dark red shirt, and leather jacket. to finish off the look, the redhead put a little horns on her head.

jane walked out of the bathroom, she looked more beautiful than ever to max. "you look..great!" max beamed. jane couldn't help but blush and smile like an idiot at that.

"i could say the to you.." jane said softly. they laced their hands together and ran out the door.

meanwhile, the boys wore a different variety of costumes. dustin was dressed a killer clown, lucas as a pirate. meanwhile, will and mike just wore subtle superhero themed outfits. since mike was the only one who had a car, he picked up the others and carpooled there.

dustin and lucas hopped in the back and will in the front. will and mike liked each other a lot, and they both knew it. the car ride was silent and awkward the whole way...in the front.

"can you guys stop fighting? jesus christ!" the raven haired boy scolded. will just sat there, sitting on his phone, probably playing candy crush or whatever.

they finally arrived at their destination, some guy was puking on the floor, jane and max appeared dancing sexually on each other, beer bottles in peoples hands. it was a mess.

"where are max and jane?!" will shouted over the loud music blasting across the house.

"i think i seem them-" lucas was cut off by mike

"max is...grinding on her?'" he said in shock.

"i think they're drunk!" dustin said loudly

"already?!" will yelled.

"i guess we better catch up, hey?" mike smugly suggested to will. he grabbed his hand and dragged him to who knows where. this left dustin and lucas alone eating chips at the buffet.

"it's been 30 minutes, where the hell are mike and will?" the curly haired boy asked,

"probably somewhere making out," lucas answered

"i'm gonna go pick up girls, you stay here and try not to get drunk." the black haired boy tossed finger guns and ran out.

"well what the fuck is my long distance relationship ass supposed to do?!" the lonely boy stated.

meanwhile, el and max are getting more drunk than ever. mike and will are actually making out in heather's brother's bedroom. possibly some more...intense stuff aswell.
( i'm not writing any of this out you perverts, also leave an F in the comments for heather's brother )
everyone is a mess. and dustin in just sitting is this fucking shitshow eating cake. when it's time to go home, dustin has to drive. at least lucas isn't drunk. but instead they have to deal with a drunk will and mike in the back kissing. who the hell knows how el and max and gonna walk home, so dustin calls them an uber.

wait 'till they hear what went down at this party.