12

* tw *
sexual references
panic attack

When the drinks were running low, Mary lead Freddie upstairs to her bedroom in silence, as we all whistled behind them. John decided to hit the hay in her spare room, Brian following after him, stumbling into the door frame. That left Roger and I on her sofa bed, which I was completely fine with. I think.

"Did you want me to stay on the floor?" Roger slurred, motioning to the cherry hardwood floor beneath us.

"You can stay here." I said in a confident, yet small voice. He looked a bit shocked, not expecting me to say yes. How could I not say yes, though? Roger is the most incredible man that I had ever met. "I wish I had some comfier clothes," I complained, pulling at my dungarees, "there is no way that I'm going into Mary's room to borrow some, though."

Roger let out a small laugh, putting his empty glass on the table.

"I wouldn't go up there either. You can wear my t shirt if you'd like? I sleep topless, anyway." He shrugged, discarding his shirt. I tried with all my might to not stare at his bare chest, but that was a huge challenge. How could I not ogle him?! He tossed it over to me, and I started to unbutton the denim.

Chill, Julia. You're only stripping in front of this absolute sex God.

Knowing his eyes were fixed on mine, I continued to undo the buttons, now standing at the foot of the bed whilst he lay on it. When I got to the final button, I let it fall to the ground, leaving me in a tight white t shirt and my underwear. And nothing else. Roger let out a small gasp, leaning forward onto his hands. Holy shit. Not wanting to expose myself all the way, I put his oversized top on over mine, then removing it once I was covered up. After this, I hesitantly sat down on the bed, covering my legs with my arms. Roger crawled over to me, resting his hands on my thighs, slowly moving my arms away.

"Don't cover yourself, Julia." He whispered, leaving me completely flustered and causing my heart to beat out of my chest. The eye contact was killing me, and I slightly spread my legs apart, his hands kneading my thighs. I breathed deeply through my nose, as Roger wrapped his arms around my waist, and he lay me down beneath him, our eyes connected to each others the entire time. His face was now just inches from my own; I could feel his warm breath against my cheeks, causing the blood to rush to the area and my skin to turn a Rose bud red. His lips barely brushed against mine, before he pulled away, and then smashed them back onto mine softly. I kissed him back, obviously, my hand running through his soft hair, whilst his fingers lightly ran up and down my body. His tongue darted into my mouth, fighting with my own. I let out a gentle moan when he sucked on my bottom lip, resulting in my mouth widening. He took this opportunity to attach his lips to my neck, sucking lightly under my ear, right on my sweet spot. During this, he moved his hips against my own, causing friction between us. His jeans meant that there was not enough contact, so I started unbuttoning his trousers impatiently.

I needed him.

Roger smirked against my neck, bringing his hand up to my chin, tilting it up and kissing me hard again. He shimmied out of his jeans, tossing them off of the bed and sitting up. His eyes studied me, and he bit his lip suggestively. Then, he launched back in, sucking on my chest. He moved his hand to my crotch.

The scent of tobacco and sweat suddenly flooded my nose, and the feel of once soft hands on me were replaced with grimy, calloused ones. Widening my eyes, I let out a scream, shoving Roger off of me in fear. I backed myself up against the wall, arms wrapped around my legs. I began to sob, and tears flooded my vision. No matter what Roger was saying, I couldn't hear it. All I could hear is my heartbeat. I heard the voice of that man, telling me to shut the fuck up and be quiet.

"Julia?! What's going on?" Roger asked frantically, getting up from the floor where I pushed him, and kneeling in front of me. I let out a louder cry, my heart pounding against my chest hard.

"You're ok, Julia. I promise. It's me, Roger. You're safe." Roger kept saying, trying to keep me grounded. I tried the 54321 trick that I had read about in an old magazine that I once read. I counted 5 things that I could see; Rogers worried eyes, the empty glass on the table, my dungarees on the floor, a picture of Mary and her family on her wall, the record player.

Once I started to count 2 things that I could taste (vodka and peanuts) I had began to calm down. My blood pressure had almost returned to its normal pace - I reassured myself that I was safe, I wasn't going to die - along with my sobs slowing down, and I was sure that I would be ok. It was Roger touching me, not that scumbag. I was enjoying it. I was coming down whilst he rubbed my lower leg lightly. I took deep breaths, until I was finally back in the room.

"Are you ok?" Roger asked, a massive amount of concern in his voice. I rested my forehead in my palms, closing my eyes. I nodded.

"I'm ok." I breathed. I now had a wave of nausea overcome me, partly due to my alcohol intake. I patted my chest, hoping to almost burp the wind from me. I hiccuped a view times, easing the overwhelming sense. "I-I just...I don't really know what happened."

I was extremely embarrassed. I had finally got some alone time with the man I liked, and I made a complete fool of myself. Who could ever fancy somebody who couldn't even kiss without having a nervous breakdown?

"You don't have to explain yourself. Just relax. Try and sleep," Roger said understandingly, getting the blanket and laying it over me. He started for the door, I'm assuming to go upstairs, but I reached out and grasped onto his wrist. He looked at me.

"Stay. Please." I almost pleaded, pulling him towards me. He followed my lead, laying on top of the blanket. That was there was still a layer between us, which I needed at this point. I turned my back to him, and he hesitantly wrapped his arms around me. I relaxed into him, feeling protected and content.

His face nuzzled into my neck.

"Goodnight, Julia." He whispered in my ear, and I immediately felt myself drift off.

-

Poor Julia. I genuinely love her and wish that douchebag would get his comeuppance :(