Chapter 6

Rae's P.O.V

Well that was rude.

What is up with boys? They're so bipolar!

*Knock Knock*

What does Luke want now?!!!

I walk up to the door and open it.

"What do you want-" I stopped saying the sentence once I saw it was Anna.

"Oh gee golly, thanks for the welcome I really do appreciate it!!" Anna says sarcastically as

she barges into my house.

Anna then runs into the living room and jumps/ lays on the couch and puts her feet up.

I then follow her.

I sit on the couch in front of her and say "Luke was Here."

Anna jumps up from the couch and says "No!! What did he say??"

"Well he got mad because he tried to kiss me and I refused to kiss him."

Anna then started laughing hysterically!

"Why are you laughing?!!"

"Because Luke is Hot!! What I'm basically trying to say is every single girl at school has fallen for him and if he tried to kiss you that means he likes you!!" Anna says excitedly.

"Wow thanks for the logic captain obvious!" i say sarcastically.

"I'm just stating the truth"

"Hey I'm gonna go change" I say as I start walking upstairs to my room. As i'm walking

upstairs halfway I hear anna yell 'I'm going to get food from your kitchen'.

I walk into my closet and pull out a outfit.

*20 minutes later*

Anna and I were currently going to her house which was only a 10 minute walk from my house. Once we were outside the door Anna said

"Ok promise me you won't get mad!!"

"Why would I be mad if we were just going to hang out??" I said calmly.

"Well I invited some people over!!" She said quietly.

"What I kind of people??"

"Well....First of all they're four hot guys. They're all aust-"

"No, You didn't!" I say.

"I'm sorry!!" I invited them before the luke incident.

"Well i'm going home!" I say as i start walking away.

"Aww!! Come on Rae don't be like that!!!" I hear anna yell.

I just kept walking away. That's the only thing I can do when I'm scared to face a problem. Problems seem to move my way, and all I ever seem to do is walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, Ok. I just noticed this was a really short chapter and I am sooooo sorryy!!! I promise the next chapter will be awesome!!! Please, just hang in there!!

Vote,

Comment,

And Follow???

Thanks Love, if you do!!