Chapter 2 Baby

Disclaimer I don't own the manga or and Picture in this story.

"Thoughts."
"speech"
"reader thoughts

Reader Pov

"This is my child?"

I couldn't recognize the voices, it sounds so smooth but cold at the same time. I tried to move my arms to no avail, I felt like I was wrapped in a cloth. Maybe I should open my eyes.

And I regretted almost immediately.

Right in front of me is Claude in a real.

No, It can't be...  

Of all places to reborn why this Novel

Of all places to reborn why this Novel. I silently cry inside.

"His name shall be [reader] de Alger Obelia and Move him to the palace next to mine. No son of mine lives in such filthy dog house"

[reader] de Alger Obelia, not a bad name... wait did he say, Son? I'm a Prince?!

I look up to see who was holding me. She had a familiar face, she wore a victorian maid outfit but it's brown.

wait a minute... isn't this Lily? Athanasia's Nanny?! isn't she supposed to be with Athanasia?

 Then something clicked in my mind.

If Lily is here does that mean Athanasia is not born yet?

(; Line ;)

Third Pov.

After the Emperor left, the maids let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought his going to kill him..." Maid 1

"Me too." Maid 2

*Clap-Clap*

"Alright ladies, no time to waste, you heard what the emperor said, time to move this prince to his new residence." The head-maid ordered. She turns to the young-mid-age maid holding Prince [Reader].

"Lily, you're in charge of the Prince in the meantime."

"of course." Lily bowed. Lily looks at the cute prince.

"What a cute boy~" she held him protectively not wanting to drop him. 

(: Line:)

Location: Prince's Residence

Beautiful Pink Sakura trees, clear crystal-like water with koi fish, Large beautiful back yard, and final of all, a huge mansion that screams wealth in every inch of the area heck even the grass feels rich just by looking at it. 

(yeah you live here now)

Reader Pov

This room is massive, its even bigger than my house."Now, it's time for your nap-nap prince." Lily places me on the crib and hums a song. I close my eyes pretend to sleep. Once I heard the door was closed and completely Silent in my crib I opened my eyes.

Ok, let me get this straight. I'm reborn in this Novel Who made me a Princess which currently I'm in. But I'm here before Athanasia. First, the original story of Athanasia is killed by her father, the second one is some lady who got reincarnated as Athanasia. Now me, a Prince. But the first and second story never says anything about a Prince neither any of the flashbacks on the Novel.

what is my role here?

My thoughts were cut off as someone entered the room, I quickly close my eyes.

"This task is to easy."

Chapter ends

AN: Oh who is the intruder?

See you guys next chapter.

Next chapter Teaser

"What should Jim do to this peasant?"

"sp-are me PLEASE!"

XxX

"Pa-Pa"

"Hmm...you're heavy for a baby boy."

You D!ck

"your highness..."