Special Awards Winners

Welcome back! Today we are here to announce the winners of our special awards

Welcome back! Today we are here to announce the winners of our special awards. Congratulations to you all!

Additionally, we would like to announce that our Interviews book has gone live! We'll be presenting a series of interviews with the 1st Place winners from each category. We have some fun and interesting questions lined up, so be sure to check it out to find out more about some of our favorite Wattpad authors and their stories.

Without further ado, here are the winners of our Special Awards!

----

🌟BEST COVER🌟

Haunted Rayne by AnneMcKae

"This cover is beautifully crafted. I love the composition and color scheme. A truly eye-catching design!"

----

💃BEST FEMALE CHARACTER💃

Michelle from ZEDS: Surviving the Outbreak by AngusEcrivain

"Michelle is a really strong character with a unique voice that shines in her dialog. I love how caring she is, looking after a stranger in the middle of the night. She is a standout character!"

----

🕺BEST MALE CHARACTER🕺

Jackson from Roommate by Rasha007

"Jackson is a serial killer who is trying to find a roommate so he won't look suspicious. His character is unique, interesting, and also terrifying. I love the way his personality shows in his narration."
----

🎤BEST NARRATION🎤

Looking for Light by avadel

"The narration in this story is seriously impressive. It is mysterious and unique and makes me question everything. I'm not sure what I can trust."

----

🎨BEST DESCRIPTIONS🎨

Primal Fortune by LadySapphire2018

"This story has some beautiful and vivid descriptions! I was in awe."

----

🚀MOST ORIGINAL🚀

Things Not Subject to Gravity by MichaelShivaSurya

"The concept of this story is very unique and original. I particularly appreciated the presentation. The use of transcripts and other methods of storytelling to show the plot, characters, and themes were very effective and set this story apart."

----

😿BIGGEST TEAR JERKER😿

Wickedly Yours by queen_of_sass

"The death of Sophia's mother at the hand of her husband, Sophia's reaction... This is a really emotional chapter."

----

😹BEST HUMOR😹

Dirty Rotten Demigods by Dark_Writes

"The humor shines in both the style of narration and the plot. I was laughing so hard about how the gods are gods of things like Internet memes, pizza, and pooper scoopers!"

----

🔪MOST GRUESOME🔪

Dog Days by Crimson_Graves

"The description of the dog and its attack in chapters 4 and 5 of this story is absolutely gruesome!"