49- Shu Sister Scheming

The second Lian Jin Rong saw her daughter's face she worriedly questioned the girl.

An Yan Ran sighted.

"Niang, you are a lady from the Lian Fu but Jiu jiu never sent people to see how you were doing after you were confined! When they heard that An Qing Ran foot was hirt Lian's Fu sent two maids to tend to her and some expensive medicine; as if her twisted ankle was a serious illness..."

Lian Jin Rong sighted.

"You are upset over this? If mother was to get angry every time such a thing occurred, I would have died of anger already!"

"Niang..."

An Yan Ran answered weakly

"Do not provoke your mother! For years mother had suffered heartbreak while living these sad things in the Lian Fu, but nowadays mother should have already fed up with Lian Fu."

"Yes, mother has learned how to band and smile in the Lian's Fu, that's is the only reason I am still alive today."

"Your mother is so distressed to hear you speak this way... You are so young but you already see to clearly! This life is hard on you, it's all mother's fault! If I was more capable..."

Lian Jin Rong started to lament.

"Mother! These defeated words give Yan'er a belly full of grievance! We should find a way to save ourselves from this wretch fate! Only then can we live as we want! Nobody will ever be able to bully us again!"

An Yan Ran's face was dark and gloomy. It was an expression that should never be seen on a young girl's face. Especially one as young as An Yan Ran.

"Yan'er what are you planning? Tell mother about it!?"

A smile crept on Lian Jin Rong's lips. Her injuries were completely healed now. The servant had only struck her to make a show back then. It was the General's punishment that brought her into depression.

Fortunately, she had a daughter that was quick on her feet, An Yan Ran had found a way to vistit her courtyard. She was even able to bring her son along and during their conversations she passed news to Lian Jin Rong. Even if she never heard good news.

An Yan Ran did not answer right away but smiled.

"Mother, how long has it been since you entered the palace to visit aunty Shu?"

After a moment of reflexion Lian Jin Rong said: "Mother isn't sure, but I must have been around half a year ago, with all the matters in the Fu I didn't have much free time... Yan'er why do you ask?"

"Mother, are you really going to listen to father's words and not ask help from Aunty Shu?"

"Yan'er! Weren't you the one that did not want to let your Aunty Know about our situation a little while ago? Besides, Mother doesn't want to use your Aunt position to pressure your father, even if my punishment get lifted your father won't be back to his old ways if we pressure him. This is not a good solution!"

Lian Jin Rong reasoning was right and An Yan Ran agreed with her mother.

"Mother I did not mean to solve it that way. But , we are the consort relatives, after all... It would be good to meet more often. Moreover, when I fell into the water, it was elder cousin that rescued Yan'er. If he didn't save me, I don't know what could have happened... He saved my life! An Yan Ran was not able to thank him properly back then... Since mother can't personally visti Aunty Shu, this daughter can still send her our regards. Even if Aunty Shu doesn't come personally, my eldest cousin would be allowed to come and visit. If elder cousin comes more often who could takes us mother and daughter lightly?"

Lian Jin Ron nodded, this was indeed her biological daughter after all! In the future, she would grow to be a great support!

"Yan'er what you just said makes sense. Bring me my writing tools! Mother will write a letter to your Aunty Shu asking for your cousin to be allowed to visit us more often!"

An Yan Ran was overjoyed when she heard Lian Jin Rong agree to her plan.

It was at that moment that An Ming Xuan woke up and walked into his mother study rubbing his eyes.

"Niang! What is mommy doing?"