third shot

The wet breeze is making her calm and happy.
She is out for a drive with him.

She is about to get discharged in four days....
But she went on strike asking him to take out....as she is fed up of breathing medicinal air.

He was astonished at her stubbornness
Exactly the same.

They are laying on car Bonet  watching stars.... With radio in the car turned on.

Sune sune khwaabo mein,
jab tak tum naa aaye the
Khushiyaan thee sab aauron kee, gam bhee saare paraaye the

Apane se bhee chhupaayee thee, dhadakan apane seene kee
Hum ko jeenaa padataa thaa, khwaayeesh kab thee jeene kee

Ab jo aa ke tum ne, humei jeenaa seekhaa diyaa hain
Chalo duniyaan nayee basaayenge

Betaab Dil ki
Tamanna yahi......

She is watching his face
Calm and quite.....
Eyes closed and a smile of satisfaction spread all over.

She kept admiring him with glittery eyes...

"Jab apke sath hoti hun
To Ghar jaisa ehsas hota hai"
She said making him open his eyes and look at her....

Their hands enterwined together.

He said nothing
Just brought her hand close and kissed the back of her hand....

"Hum kaise mile"
She asked with curiosity

He saw her and remembered

"Naam "

"Naina ah Singh"

"Naina ah Singh ..... interesting name"

"Clg mein"

He said with perfect honesty

"Hum ek hi class mein the"
She asked and he noded with a smile

"I was your teacher"
He said

"To phir pyar kaise hua"
She asked tilting her head

"Sab kuch ek hi rat mein Janna chahti ho"
He said playfully.....

She pouted....

"Have we done it yet "
She asked out of track

And he saw her shrinking his eyes as if asking what.
She got a bit conscious and asks with a little uncertainity
"I mean...
I don't know if I am a virgin or not..."

And he was spellbound

"No we haven't"
He said not breaking the precious eye contact.

They kept getting intimate just with the steamy eye contact...
As his hands rubbed her hand.
She slid closer to him...still lost in his eyes......their noses rubbing .they could feel each other's warm breaths

She could feel her lips shivering with an uncertainity ..as she rubbed them with his....

Her gesture made him reciprocate.  And he kissed only with slightest pressure.....caging her lip in his.....

A few uncertain kisses later....she tugged his hand....and guided him...to the passenger seat of the car . ..
He saw her for few secs questioningly......waiting outside. ....and finally made a decision ...

And went straight inside the car... locking it from inside
He stared at her with hypnotised eyes as she kept her dupatta aside gazing at him...he came a little closer and her breath rate increased.

He kissed her cheeks .her eyes...corner of her mouth.....with such affection.....

He kept planting small kisses ....until he reached her neck....she had entwined her fingers in his hair massaging them.....

She gave a loud moan as he kissed her neck
Clutching his hairs.

He sucked her chin.
And she pulled him with his collar.

He hold her face and kissed her with wet passion.

They collided their bodies getting attracted to each other more and more ....his fingers rubbing her back.....hers clutching his shoulders ....feeling each other thoroughly.....

Her loose kurta Making it easy for him to slip his hand inside.she gasped feeling his fingers unbuckle her bra .....

She got more close as he roamed his hand on her bare back.

But as his fingers slipped to caress her bosom...she gasped loudly.....he kissed her forehead ..gently....to calm her....and looked in her eyes..  .before touching her again.....her eyes ...filled with trust and desire. ..he pulled her on the lap....and started to caress her breasts ..kissing her cleavage..soon he was clouded with an urgency to feel them...naked.....he tugged her kurti down..and she pushed him slightly....

He looked at her ....as if scared to have rushed.....in the act....but next moment found her undoing her kurti herself....

She tugged at his t shirt and he undid it quickly...pulling her close ..kissing her jawline...her lips.....feeling her naked body warm against his.....

He descends down to kiss her . And she dips his head more.as he sucked and bit her mounds..feeling a pleasure  of no relevant measure.....he kept exploring her skin hungrily......as she rubbed his back...and kissed his neck

The clothes were off in no time and he adjusted her properly on his lap

He saw her painfully pleasurable expression.... As he pushed inside her .....

Soon the car was filled with plesurable moans and grunts....rocking due to their restless love making....he cupped her face to kiss her fervently as he moved inside her.....she kept moaning .and he took her name countless times....as they firmly took support of the foggy window.... Their sweaty plams sliding on it....

Both getting tired and sweaty..

He was laying quite...with her cocooned in his embrace .....rubbing her back .carressing her hair.....as she drowsily whispers  "rajveer "

He looks at her teary and innocent eyes ...."i love you"he smiled through his tears. ...hearing this......kissing her forehead ..her lips..feeling as if his heart will burst of immense happiness and contentment....

The car scene is written by heeba