We're Back!!

Hello, amazing readers!

It's been a while since I've updated Skylar and Orion's stories and I have reasons for that, I promise! One of the things I've been working on is another story, Crimson Moon (which is really good so far, so I encourage you all to check that out! Cain and Lou are as amazing as Skylar and Orion)

Another reason is that I've spent time reviewing and editing Dragon Blood and there was one very important plot point that I'm going to tell you about now, and I'll have the snippet of it so that you're up to date, because from this point forward I will write Dragon Fire from the edited Dragon Blood. Dragon Blood is available on Amazon as both a kindle book and paperback, which is why I'm leaving the first draft on Wattpad. 

The major plot change is... wait for iiiiittt...

Skylar breathes fire!

It happens at the end of Dragon Blood when Skylar and her dragon become one to break free from the witches' magic to save the clan. As I was editing, I realized that that was the perfect place for that to happen, so I made that change. So, from this point forward, Skylar can breathe fire!

That is the most important plot change I made, so I had to make sure everyone was on the same page!

Another thing...

Within the last few weeks, Dragon Blood has doubled its reads and is now at 30k reads!! I am so thankful for all of the new readers and the readers who have been there from the beginning. Because of that, and a few personal messages I've received from people wondering when and encouraging me to update Dragon Fire, I've finally managed to unblock the writer's dam and come up with the next chapter! Orion and Skylar are back, so I hope you all enjoy this next chapter in their story...