Chapter 6:-The Blame Game

After a long way ride finally Anurag and nivedita took Prerna to the city hospital and Anurag picks up Prerna in his arms and start to run in the hospital and he laid her to wheel bed and doctor takes her into the ICU..and Anurag and Nivedita were so tansed that time. But Nivedita was confused after Anurag's unexpected change in his attitude...first time Anurag cried for someone and for whom for Prerna. Really the guy who hates her most he cried for her now he is scared of losing her knowing it is not a big health issue....and Nivedita goes near to Anurag and keep her hand on his shoulder..

Nivedita:- Bhai she will be fine don't worry just relax..

Anurag:- Hmm she will be fine..it was my mistake yaar!

Nivedita:- Matlab bhai.

Anurag:- She is suffering because of me.

Nivedita:- Iska matlab bhai you did all this.

Anurag:- No not me someone else because of me.

Nivedita:- Say it clearly bhai please kuch bhi mat chupao please .

Anurag:- Maine usse badla Lene ke liye Apne group se kaha tha but wo busy the isiliye wo kisi aur Ko paise deke ye kaam karne ke liye kaha.magar muje nahi pata tha ki ye log ye sab karenge aur Mr Bajaj ke chakar me mai ye sab bhool Gaya tha yaar.

Nivedita:- Bhai ap Aise kaise kar sakte ho.

Anurag:- Mai nahi karna chahta tha Magar I don't know ye sab kaise hogaya.

Nivedita:- You know what bhai usse andhere se dar lagta tha aur wo 12 ghante se zyada ek andhere kamere me band thi aur sayad uski Jaan bhi ja Sakti thi...

Anurag:- I am sorry yaar I am feeling so guilty right now.mere wajase uski Jaan ja Sakti thi Mai aise kaise kar Sakta Hun.

Nivedita:- I know you so well bhai you can't do like this with anyone.

Anurag:- Thank you for understanding me.(and after saying this he was just to cry so Nivedita hugged her)

Nivedita:- Don't worry bhai isme apki koi galti nahi hai.she will be alright now bas uske samne mafi mang Lena.

Anurag:- No! meri itni himmat nahi hogi..

Nivedita:- You are a strong man bhai I know you will do it.

Meanwhile Prerna's mother and her brother arrived their and prerna's mother hugs Nivedita and start to cry..

Nivedita:- Don't worry aunty she is all right now...

Prerna's mother:- Doctor ne kya bhoola how is my daughter now please batao Muje.

Nivedita:- Aunty first just relax.

Prerna's mother:- Nahi muje meri beti se milna hai.

Other side Anurag was watching all these and blaming himself for all her tears.and he comes to prerna's mother hold her hand make her to sit.

Anurag:- Aunty don't worry, Nivedita get some water please.

Nivedita:-Ok bhai just wait.

Anurag:- look aunty jo bhi hua wo bahut galat hua but we are with you aunty mai,nivedita,Anupam sab apke sath hai jab tak hum hai Prerna ko kuch bhi nahi hone denge .we all will be there always aunty for you and for her.

Prerna's mom:- Thank you beta Apne bahut zyada madat Ki agar ap nahi hote toh sayad pata nahi aj meri beti ke sath kya hojata thank you so much beta.

Anurag:- Apne Muje beta kaha hai na so thank you mat boliye aur sayad agar Prerna ke jaga koi aur hota toh sayad Prerna bhi yahi karti.aur just relax she is fine and we are here use kuch bhi nahi hoga.