Chapter 1: A New Chapter

It had been a year since that night. Johnathan was loading up a u-haul and hooked his car to the back of it.

"You ready baby girl?" He said

"Yeah" Allie Kate said in a low tone as she pushed up her glasses.

They were moving to South Carolina. Johnathan always considered it home. Even though he only lived there from middle school till the end of high school. Before that it was TN which is why he left for college there.

They got on the road and headed to where they were about to be living. With Winnie she and Johnathan were engaged and were still planning the wedding.

It was the summer before Allie Kate and Bucky were about to be freshmen. But Bucky had already gone down a dark hole of new friends and earned himself a nick name of cherry popper. He had already slept with Natasha and Wanda popping their cherries and leaving them in the dust.

Bucky still played football he raced dirt bikes and played music with his brothers. He use to look up to his dad and learned how to play guitar from his dad.

But when it was his dad that moved on first he felt his dad had cheated. Johnathan and Allie Kate pulled into Winnie's driveway.

She stepped outside "My god do you look like just like your mother." Winnie said.

Allie Kate smiled "Thanks" she said

"Come inside we will get your stuff in a minute. Let me introduce you to my clan." Winnie said

They followed her inside "Johnathan Allie Kate this is my oldest Bradley my daughter Rebecca my son Brayden and my youngest James Buchanan." Winnie said

Johnathan smiled "I know these two. They were born when I was still here in town." he said

Bradley said "I vaguely remember you Johnathan."

"Its been awhile." He said

Bucky looked at Allie Kate and licked his lips. He could tell she was far from the cheerleaders and dancers but she was a cherry pie.

"Boys go help him unload his u haul." Winnie said

"Need a hand"James said as he came in the front door.

"You look like hell.." Johnathan said

"And you look like shit." James said as he hugged him.

"Its good to see you man. Maybe at some point we can get the guys together and play a little. My boys play and sing together. And my god is this is your daughter." James said as he hugged him but then seen Allie walk up behind him.

"Yes it is. Allie Kate this is one of my high school best friends James Barnes. He' their dad." Johnathan said

"You are dating his ex wife." She said

"Its fine. And you are spitting image of your mother.." James said

"Your boys look like your ass. Especially your youngest. And god I feel old when I look at Bradley. The last time I seen him he was barely talking." He said

"I know hard to believe he is leaving for college soon and Im only 35." James said as they continued to move things.

"Mom where is Allie's room?" Bucky said when he had a box with her name.

"Oh she is gonna be next to you. The room on the other side of your bathroom." Winnie said

"Oh..um you mean I have to share my bathroom. But mom I have never.." he said but got cut off.

"James Buchanan.. thats enough. You do as your mother tells you." James said

"Fine" Bucky said

Bucky and the boys moved all of stuff into her room

Bucky and the boys moved all of stuff into her room. "Oh Winnie this is gorgeous thank you so much." She said as she walked into her room.

"You are very welcome honey." Winnie said

That night Bucky left for a party and came back around 4 in the morning.