okay...

After the whole ordeal with my other wolf i changed back without warning. the alpha ended up sending me, mia and Jason to my room to let me rest and have everything sink in. i think it was more for him and everyone else to talk about me and my wolves. basically what they are going to do with this situation.

i honestly dont know what to think. my feelings are all over the place. i dont know how to feel about all of this. like what do i do? i cant love the both of them. i wont be able to handle loving them both equally. omg i need sleep.

' hey babe?' mia says softly. i look up and see josh giving mia a dirty look. nope i couldnt have this every time one of them gives me affection. ive always hated jealousy and now ill have to have it around me every time one of them tries to give me affection.

i nodd at her to keep talking. ' please dont worry about all of this for tonight okay? just have some rest, you have had a lot of stuff put on you today.'

i stare at her like she was alien to me. i would love her to live like this for a day like i have. i havnt had a none stressful day since ive met her. ive kown her two days? and i havnt even had time for any of it sink in. i dont even know her and shes telling me to calm down?! i nodd, scared that i might lash out at her.

they both get up to leave and i let them. i didnt want either of them to be here, i didnt even want them to join me in my room. im so stressed and i dont know whats going on. i only just found out im some mythical creature, not only that but a rare one that my parents left the pack to conceal me from other pack members. and then on top of that I have some god of the wolves spirit in me as Walk and because of this have two wolves, both gay by the way. This is all too much for my brain to handle.

I really can't have two mates, one needs to go.

'What are you trying to say Alla?'

'You can't make one of us suffer without a mate! That's uncalled for!'

But my mates are gunna suffer because I'm giving affection to another being. That's cheating! I can't hurt either of them like this. I need to reject one of them.

'Alla you can't do that. I'm sorry but I won't allow you to do that. Out spirits have the amount of power we have because of the love of our mates. You can't take out mates away.'

Okay....