Arc 3.10 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.10 Lily Walker

It's been a 1 week 5 days 7 hours and 10 seconds ever since the last time Lily saw her Hubby, Lance personally.

Lance went to Country Z for a business trip and promised her to be back after 1 week and 4 days but he was late of 2 days consecutively!

Lily was getting a "little" impatient waiting for him to get home because of how much she misses him, if only he did not reject her suggestion of coming with him then she would have been with him on his business trip to Country Z.

"Miss Lily, here is your Five Berries Smoothie. Enjoy." Sebastian stood beside Lily after he had served her, her smoothies.

Lily took a sip of the Five Berries Smoothie and a smile was brought to her frowning lips.

"So delicious! Sebastian you're really very talented at everything related to food and drinks! I'll never get tired eating and drinking the food you make, this is much more better than those food served in 5 star hotels!" Lily exclaimed as she took another sip of her smoothie.

"Thank you for the praise, Miss Lily but I am not worthy of such a high praise. I believe that I still need more practice to deserve such a high praise from Miss Lily." The old butler humbly smiled.

"Sebastian, you're too humble. *Sigh* This made me remember of the good old days..." Lily leaned on her chair as she had that reminiscing look, a memory of the original Lily flashed in her mind.

*chuckles*

"It certainly does bring back old memories.... Miss Lily, do you still remember your 6th birthday?" Sebastian chuckles.

"Hmm... Not clearly but I still do."

"Do you remember that I also served you a Five Berries Smoothie on the exact day of your birthday?" Sebastian's smile widened as he continue recalling those memories.

"Hmmm.... a little." Lily was getting suspicious of Sebastian as she looked at his wide smile.

"Then does Miss Lily still remember what happened after that?" Sebastian said in a mysterious manner.

"I... not really, I can't remember anything anymore after you had served me the smoothie. Is there anything I should know?" Lily tried to make Sebastian spill the beans which he gladly did.

"Haha... Miss Lily might have been too young to remember and it might have been one of your "bad" memories because of little Master Lance." Sebastian fondly smiles as he recall those memories.

"Lance? What about him?" Lily excitedly asked the old butler wanting to hear more about the little Lance, was he cute or too adorable or maybe too aloof in his "little" age?