Arc 3.9 Lily Walker

Chapter 3.9 Lily Walker

*Ting!*

As the door of the first elevator opened, Lance looked at the inside of the elevator with a frown as he glared at the two people inside the elevator, his heart hard and his eyes cold as he stared daggers at the two.

"......." Lance did not say anything but anyone could quickly tell what he is thinking just by looking at his cold eyes.

The two people inside the elevator looked at him nervously as the man pulled the woman closer, the woman bowed her head low in shame.

".......!" The woman was about to say something when Lance push a button for the door to close and send them down, down to hell.

His face was as black as a kettle's pot.

"Lance!" Lily called out to him excitedly, she quickly went out of the second elevator and hugged her Hubby "I miss you so much!"

"Cici! I miss you too." Lance hugged her back. How he misses his Cici, she does not know how much he misses her. If only she knew that she is the only thing in his mind all day long she would know how much he misses her so but now that she is here then everything is fine and happy.

His mood really turned sour when he saw those two lovers throwing dog food his way while his Cici is away.

'Should he fire them instead?' Lance darkly thought.

"...ance. Lance... La.ance.. LANCE!"

"Ah! What?!" Lance said flustered as he looked at Lily who looked at him worried.

"Lance, are you alright? Is there something wrong or do you feel dizzy? Are you not feeling well? Should I bring you to the hospital?" Lily was all over Lance that Lance was already getting dizzy but his heart warm seeing how worried his Cici is for his sake, he really miss those times like this that brought warmth to his heart but sadly the two people that brought warmth to him are gone and the only one remaining is her, Lily.

Lance sat there in a daze but then soon shook his head out of the clouds as he held his Cici closer, took a deep breath before letting go of her.

Lily was surprised when Lance suddenly hugged her that she did not have the time to react until he let go of her, she looked at him confused and face full of question.

Lance just smiled, he does not have any plan on explaining what the hug is for.

"Cici, don't worry too much I'm fine. I was just thinking about something that is why I was in a daze for a while."

"Whew. You got me worried there for a second, I thought that you got sick. But please Lance, don't abuse your body too much and learn how to rest from work for a while. Nothing beats a healthy body you know." Lily reminded as he ruffled Lance's silver hair messing it up, she grinned.