Tom Hiddleston

Your phone rang and you rushed from your bed to grab your phone off the charger

Your phone rang and you rushed from your bed to grab your phone off the charger. You smiled when Toms name was showing on the screen. He wanted to video chat you. About this time you knew he was still at comic con with the cast of Avengers Infinity War. He had been gone for a few months and you just missed him. And if video chating was the only way you could see each other when gone. It was better than nothing.

But one thing was not good. You looked a mess. You could not chat until you fixed your hair because it is in a rats nest. Granted Tom never cares what you look like, but you on the other hand did. You ran to the bathroom quickly brushing your hair and throwing it back in a bun. Then you swiped some gloss on your lips. The phone stopped ringing but you would just call back. You already had Toms sweater on so you didn't need to change clothes.

Walking back to your room, you sat on the bed crissed crossed. And quickly pulled his number up to video chat. Mentally you were freaking out. There was so manu things you needed to tell him. But you didn't know if some of the things were the best to say over the phone. He wouldn't be back for two more months. You had been happy when he came home to visit you three weeks ago, though he did have to leave four days later. At least you made the most of your time.

The phone rang a few times and picked up. Toms beautiful face filled your screen making you flush. You chuckled when you could see baby Tom and Benedict behind him making silly faces at you. You called Tom Holland baby Tom because he is very young. And he likes to follow your Tom around mocking and acting like him for fun.

"Hi Pumpkin" Tom smiled.

"Yeah hi pumpkin" Tom Holland teased trying to be obnoxious.

"Hello love"Benedict greeted.

"Hey there guys. Hows it going?" You asked grinning at the men.

"Great. Some of the people here are amazing" Benedict answered.

"Well thats good. Ive always wanted to go to comic con" you said.

"Why didn't bring her?" Tom Holland faked sobbed as he lightly shoved your husband.

"Guys can we talk in private?" Tom asked walking away from the two before they could speak.

You giggled at the annoyed look on his face as he walked into a diffrent area. Sitting and looking at him you could not help but admire him. Honestly hes the most beautiful man on earth. You had no idea how you managed to bag him. But you did it, so you must have a little bit of luck on your side.

"Tom. How are you?" You asked again once he took a seat somehwere.

"I'm good. A little tired from the long day nothing I cant handle though. How are you?" He asked with a fond smile on his face.

"Great a little nervous" you spoke.

"And why is that?' He questioned. A worried look quickly being placed on his face.

"Its just something I have to tell you" you said.

"What?" He asked again.

"I just dont want you to be mad at me" you claimed. Not meeting his gaze through the phone.

"Love anything you have to tell me you can. I wont be mad. Please tell me" he begged.

"Well.iwasscaredbecauseineedtotellyouthatiamcarryingachild" you said in ine breath as fast as you could.

"What did you say love?" He asked getting closer to the phone to hear better.

"We're pregnant" you blurted out before covering your mouth.

"We. As in you and I?" He asked with a look you could not read.

"Yes. It must of happen when you came to visit for those few days" you said.

"I can't...um"

"If you dont want it. We can figure it out" you worriedly said.

"No. I do want it. I'm just. I cant believe it. We've been trying for so long now. Were old" he answered mking you laugh at the confused look on his face.

"Your only thirty-eight, and I'm thirty-four. But I always said your never too old to have kids" you claimed. Well unless your in your late fourties. 

"Wow. Were having a baby" he grinned looking happy and worried all in one.

"Were having a baby" you smiled.