Home

Some days later.
I could go home and I haven't answered cash since I come in the hospital but I will do later.
I walked home, when I almost come home I heard a voice it's was cash, I turn around
Cash: Stella!?
He run to me and hug me, I actually need that so I huge him back.
Cash: I was so worried and Mav was too
I broke the hug
Stella: Mav!? It's was him there did it!
Cash: no it wasn't we talked when it happen
Stella: it was him there run after me with some guys in the park that day!
Cash: he told me what happen and he said you guys just stood and talked and so come there some boys and Mav tried to help but you was gone and so we talk and we saw you got hit in the head with a bat
Stella: so you saying I'm lying..?
Cash: no no you did hit you head maybe you forgot?..
Stella: wow.....
Cash: what.
Stella: you don't believe me
Cash: yes wait I di-
Stella: stop cash I get it okay um I need to go
Cash: oh... okay can we hang out tomorrow?
Stella: yeah... bye
Cash: bye....
He left and I walk in and threw my phone away
Jake: what's happening here omg Stella are you okay?
Sh*t i forgot Jake
Stella: I'm fine just leave me alone right now
I walk over to my phone and it's was broken crap, I walk to my room and laid on the bed and threw my phone away agin. I just laid there thinking of how I could proof cash I'm telling the truth, I fell I got angry and I feel wried I walk up and look in the mirror and saw my eyes was red I blink a few times and relax and look and they where normal, I try to think of something sad and look they where gray I blink a few times agin and they where normal, I sat on my bed and took my laptop and search a little about it. Sometime later I had found something a story about a girl with magic eyes her eyes change color after how she feel every feeling have a color red=angry gray=sad afraid=purple and in love they begin to light up every time to she told him she like him but her eyes didn't just change color she also had powers with them she could look in peoples eyes and see if they lie or how they feel and show them what she have seen when she do that her eyes get yellow.