2

Taehyung POV

~Next day~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing on the wooden stool next to my bed. I grab a the pillow my head once lay on and launched it towards the alarm knocking it off the stool and slamming onto the ground. It went silent and I smiled to myself.
I got up from my bed and headed to the shower, after that putting some clothes on to start the day.

I walked to through the kitchen grabbing a bowl, milk and cereal on the way past heading to the living room. After I place my now made cereal on the table, I turn the TV on for it to go straight to news.

"Please beware of a mafia group called BTS. They have been caught robbing banks, although the members still remain unknown. If you have any information on them please report it to the police straight away. Stay safe." The news reporter says.

I sigh to myself. This group called BTS has everyone going crazy, police are constantly on the look out but this gang must really know what they're doing.

Last month they managed to rob one of the most secure banks in the world.

It was making me as well, go crazy. It's been years since I started trying to get through to them, and I'm loosing more every year. Their security system keeps getting better while mine keeps getting worse.

I eat my cereal, now feeling gloomy.
Everyday I beat myself up for not getting them, I feel so useless when this happens.

A sigh escapes my parted lips as I walk up to my room.

It had been around 3 weeks since I had got GOT7 locked up, I had wanted to take a break from then to relax and not be on the verge of dying 24/7. But of course... BTS had to come into the picture.

I search a few articles about BTS. Most just have where they have robbed and so on... Nothing about the members though.

It's unknown how many members, or who any of them are.
The only clue they have is where BTS leave their signature at the places they rob.

It's almost impossible to tell where they're going next.

I sit and scroll, reading through more and more articles for atleast an hour before deciding to go out for a walk.

I reach for my camera which was sitting on my desk, then I rush to my room grabbing my bag with money, keys and a knife. I mean, you never know... I also cover my lower part of my face with a mask then run out of the house and begin to walk around hopelessly. I didn't really plan where I was going to go.
I end up going to a small park that had a fountain in the middle. Kids tend to throw their coins in their, praying hopelessly with no outcome.

I always roll my eyes at them, like damn you could have gotten some sushi or something from all the coins you guys throw in there.

Next to the park is a small lake, a bridge connecting to a small island in the middle of it where I always sit and relax when I come here.
No one really knew this place, it was hidden behind so many trees and bushes, you wouldn't really want to walk through there. But if you go around, which takes extra time, you find a small path way. You wouldn't even know it's there if you didn't have a good eye, it's hidden very well, and that's what I love about it.

I sit down on the grass, looking up towards the tree's above me before taking out my sketchbook.

There are a few birds singing different melodys, two birds sitting next to each other catch my eye though. They seem like they are mates, they are quite close as they talk with each other.

They sat on a branch, close to the water.

I started drawing, staying for about an hour or two.

This place always had some aura to it which made me feel safe.