Birthday sex-ot7

You know, I’d have to say that was one of my best birthdays yet.” Min Yoongi grinned honestly as he entered his his house, followed by his 6 band mates who were all just as tipsy as him, besides the golden maknae, who was dubbed the designated driver since he wasn't much into alcohol anyway.

“That’s great to hear, Hyung.” Namjoon smiled proudly, giving Jin a slight nudge as if to say I told you he’d like what I planned . Jin gave back a smile, looking content with how everything had worked out as well.

“Almost don't want it to be over.” He grumbled slightly and the 6 other men laughed quietly at the childish pout on the man's face. Usually, Yoongi was the stoic one, but he's had more than a few glasses of Soju, so they didn't blame him too much for his behaviour. In fact, they were actually quite shocked he wasn’t urging them all to go home so he could go to sleep, but it was a good kind of shocked.

“Well,” Hoseok looked at his phone. “We’ve got two and a half more hours of March 9th. What’re you in the mood to do, Hyung?”

Yoongi paused for a moment, looking as though he had an idea, but quickly turned away. “Nothing.”

“Ah, there’s something. You froze.” Hoseok pressed on, knowing the lad too well. He walked closer and gripped Yoongi’s shoulders, somehow looking much taller than him though he was only one inch taller. Yoongi looked down, just now noticing the man wore his holographic creepers which gave him an extra two inches.

He huffed. “There isn't, Hobi.”

“Come on, Hyung. It's your night. We’ll do whatever you ask.” Hobi gave him his warm inviting smile, the scent of alcohol dripping from his lips and invading Yoongi’s nose. He couldn't help but think that maybe the alcohol would make the after effects of his idea not so horrible. If things went right, that’d be great, but at least if things went wrong he’d have a safety net. Blame it on the alcohol. “Right boys?”

“Of course!” the other 5 chimed in, still standing by the door and looking at Yoongi, eager to find out how the boy wanted to end his birthday.

Yoongi’s breath hitched when he looked back at Hoseok, his heart picking up in his chest. “I- well, it’s like- ah, forget it.” Yoongi ducked away from Hobi’s hands on his shoulders, moving to go to the kitchen and break out more Soju.

Hoseok furrowed his brows. “Hyung, come on. It’s us.” he gave a small, light hearted laugh that Yoongi figured was supposed to lighten the mood, or something, but really just made him feel smaller.

He could feel his cheeks heating, knowing the boys were all staring at him in expectancy. He thanked the good heavens above that they'd been out dancing and drinking, so he could blame his flush and sweaty palms on that.

“Well, like,” he took a deep breath and put his hands on his hips. “I-” he started but couldn't force the words out for a moment. His mouth felt dry, despite the thin layer of sweat building over his entire body from the pressure. All in a split second, his mind raced and went blank. “I haven't had sex in a while.” he blurted out.