face masks

i stood in the bathroom rubbing on the face mask i recently bought at the store. i heard the front door slam from downstairs.

"y/n!" ben called. "in here!" i yelled back. i heard him come up the stairs and into the room. "i couldn't find the drink you wanted- woah" ben stops talking when he sees the green paste on my face. [ooh bars 🔥]

"what are you doing?" he laughed. "a face mask"
he walked into the bathroom with me and picked up the package.

"get beautiful glowing skin with this face mask: glow until you flow. cucumber and avocado" he read the packaging. "but you're already beautiful, why do you need this?"

"because i'm bored" i told him. and it was true, i've seen it many times in the store and i took it as a sign to buy it.
"want to try it?" i smile holding it up. "it would be fun" i persuaded and poured my lip at him. "only this once" he held up a finger and i jumped with excitement.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"why is it- it's so hard?" he poked his face while looking in the mirror. "HA that's what she said" i laughed. my phone started to ring, so i left the bathroom leaving ben to study his face to answer my phone. it was a facetime from joe.

"hello" i smiled as i put ben in the camera also. joe's face turned into a surprised one.

"this is weird. i'll call back later" he hung up laughing. i look at ben. "well then" i set my phone down on the sink and look at ben through the mirror.

"what?" he asked. "nothing" i smiled. "you want something, what is it?" he turned his body to me.

ꨄꨄꨄ

"you look cute with pigtails" i said to ben as he looked at himself in the mirror. i forced ben to let me do his hair. "how did i end up with you?" he joked. "because you love me and i said yes" i smiled wrapping my arms around him.