A.N. im sorry

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a long ass time but I've been going through some stuff. This update is to say two things. One I am sorry ok. I'm sorry I didnt update more. I'm sorry this story really sucks. I'm sorry I didnt try harder but I had stuff on my mind. The second d thing I wanted to say was that I'm giving this story to whoever wants to continue it. I will choose one person and edit this when they are chosen. This has a hell of a lot of potential (at least In my opinion) and I want to see some thing become of it. If you are interested in picking up where I left off message me on Reddit at /u/51505 and for the love of God please dont make this drarry I like a lot of ships but this one is gross and doesnt make sense to me.

https://www.reddit.com/user/51505/comments/ceczxt/for_those_who_want_to_continue_forgotton

GreenCuber will be adopting this story as they have many more ideas than I could ever have. I am sorry to those who didnt get picked but if you have an idea that you think would fit well I hope the new author will take them into consideration.

I'm very sad to see this story put of my hands but I know that they will take this so much farther than i could, and for that I'm happy. This is me signing off. PEACE.