Chapter 14

Irene's POV

I'm here at dad's office. I'm looking at my dad's ceiling as I remembered that embarrassing moment I've done earlier. What the flying hell did I said that? That's so cringe—calling her my fiancé?! Oh my god! Irene? What the hell is that?

"Joohyun?" a calm voice called me as I looked at my dad who's entering in his office while holding folders.

"Dad? What is it? You're calling me right?" I frowning asked as I followed his movement as he sit in his swivel chair.

"Yes, I just want to inform you that—wait? What's with that face honey?" dad asked confusingly.

"Uhm..a face of a goddess?" I stated the obvious, he chuckled and shooking his head.

"Silly, I mean you're frowning and pouting. Something happened?" he asked.

"That Seulgi I saw her with another girl earlier. Can you believe that dad?! We're not yet married and I just saw her with another girl?! I can't believe I'm marrying a womanizer.." I pouted as I crossed my arms.

"Honey, that's what you called jealousy.." dad chuckled, emphasizing that J word.

Wait.

What?! Me, jealous? Hell no—that's not even in my vocabulary! I'm more sexier and yummier compared to that leech lady.

"Nope. I'm not, it just I don't want any slut roaming around on my house when I'm living with that Kang womanizer Seulgi." I scoffed and slumping my back on the chair. How dare she?

"Bingo! Someone's going to be happy here.." dad announced happily. I looked at him confusingly.

"W-what?"

"Honey you're no longer living in this house by tomorrow." he dropped like a bomb infront of me as I immediately sit straightly.

"W-what do you mean by that dad? Are going to disown me as your child?" I asked nervously, what if he is?

"Of course not! I mean you and your fiancé is going to live in one roof tomorrow." he said as he rested his back in her favorite chair.

Loading.

Processing.

Processed.

W—wait.

WHAT?!

"What?! No dad! I'm not going to live my life with her unless we're married. Don't make me wrong dad I hate marrying her so please? I still want my freedom." I said angrily. Damn it, I'm bursting out again. Joohyun, calm down. Ugh! I can't!

"Don't worry. We made an agreement that each of you had a freedom of your own." he assured. Clever, he's not going to let me isn't he?

"B-but dad?" I whined.

"Kang's is the one of the best companies in the whole wide world baby. By marrying Seulgi our company will get a lot of investment and stockholder. I know you're thinking, this is for our family." he sadly said as he ruffles my hair and smiled. That smile didn't reached his eyes.

"Alright dad. For our family. I love you daddy." I sighed and he smiled sweetly.

"I love you too princess. Don't worry, when the time comes that we don't need their help I'll get you out of this bullshit. Okay? Just not now honey." he said and I nodded. I hope so.