make a wish

For the next three weeks, you had been making phone calls, getting papers in the mail to sign and send back, and kind of hiding it from alastor the whole time.
It was a nice day out one afternoon, and you wake up to a knock at your door. Getting up begrudgingly, you walk over to the door half awake in your loose tang top and short-shorts.
" Hello?." You say, opening the door. You wake up fully to the sight of alastor, and shame yourself for forgetting that he was the only person you were friends with.
" O-oh! My apologies dear, did I catch you at a bad time? " He asks, a red blush across his face.
" No no, it's fine. I just woke up and didn't expect you to visit at this early time. " You say, fixing your hair.
" Um, my dear? It's noon. " He says.
You face palm in embarrassment. He chuckles and ruffles your very short hair. You have been cutting your hair sort because if it got to long, your hair would fall out.
" Would you like to come in? " You ask, moving aside so he could step in.
He thanks you and walks over to your couch, sitting down, looking like he wants to talk. He does.
" Sorry for my sudden visit my dear but, lately you have been acting... Suspicious. " He says tilting his head.
" Or it may be me, but I was just clearing it with you, and if something is going on, may I know? " He asks.
You already knew that you were bad at hiding things but, this bad? You thought to yourself that you had to tell him at some point, so now would be an, okay time.
" Well, um. Yes. I have been hiding something for a while... " You say.
" But before you get mad, the thing I was doing is going to help me a lot!" You say.
He smiles at you, " My dear, why would I be mad? I was just wondering. As long as your not setting me up for an assassination, I won't be upset. "
You giggle and get up to find some papers, saying how your going to go to an institution for this new practice.
He takes the papers and reads through, when done, his face lit up like a kid in a candy store.
" Why I'm so happy for you (y/n)!!! " He yells, standing up and hugging you. You smile and hug him back.
" Things are turning around! But, there is one problem. " You say, looking up at him. He tilts his head.
" What problem is there? "
" This place is in the next town. And I'll be staying there the whole time. Treatment for cancer could take years for it to be gone. I could be there awhile in this condition... " You trail off.
He looks down and sighs. " My dear... It's alright. Don't miss this opportunity because of me. This is very good! I would be the happiest demon in hell seeing you live out your death with little to no pain at all! I will be sure to write you as mush as possible! " He says, holding you to his chest.
You smile and hug him back. This was amazing! You were able to get treatment without someone shaming you for your past!
You were so happy.
" How will you be getting there? " Alastor asks. " Because if you need a ride, I'd be happy to drive you there. "
" Oh, no, it's fine. The Institute sent me a train ticket. " You say.
" When will you be leaving? " He ask, a bit sad, seeing his only friend go is hard for him because,well, your his only friend.
" Well, I would be the one to make that call. If I wanted to, I could leave right now. " You say, laughing, trying to lighten up his mood. His smile brightens a bit.
" How about this. Let me take you out for a nice dinner tonight, we'll walk around town together and visit little shops. The tomorrow, I'll walk you to the train station to say goodbye. " He says.
As much as you would like that, you knew it was going to be hard to say goodbye.
" Ok. That sounds lovely.. " You say.
" I'll miss you. " You say, burying your face in his chest.
" Well your not gone yet my dear! Now, go on and get dressed. We can leave early and just have lunch, maybe stop by your work place and read some books. " He says with a bright smile.
You look at him with your hollow eyes and run off to your room to get nice cloths on, which was a nice black dress with cherrys on it, a white ribbon to go with.

You looked at alastor as you walked out of your room, fixing your beanie in the process

" How do I look?" You ask.
You notice a light red tint on his cheeks and he smiles at you, checking you from head to toe.
" My my, what is an angel doing here? Have you seen a girl by the name of (y/n)? She is the definition of perfect, hard to miss. " He teases.
You blush hard, on your pale skin, your cheeks looked like the cherrys on your dress.
" A-al! " You choke out. He laughs out loud, walking over and standing in front of you, hands on your shoulders.
" My dear. Everything I just said. " He pauses and looks into your void like eyes. " Is 100% true. " He dead pans.
You blush more and playfully push him. " Your going to make me have an   heart attack! "
You clam down and take your daily pain pills so you won't feel like you just got hit by a car.
You and alastor walk outside onto the sidewalk, and he looks down at you.
" Well my dear, shall we? " He asks, holding out his arm for you to take.
You smile. " We shall!" You say, taking his arm and walking down the street.
You had gotten use to the fact that where ever you and alastor went, demons all around would make way for the mighty " Radio demon".
You liked it. If there's one thing you hate, it's crowds.
But, even in a crowd, if alastor was there, it would much better.
You snort at the thought of a joke. Alastor looks down at you and chuckles. " What was that? " He asks.
" It just realized. Is this what if feels like to be a make a wish kid? " You ask. Alastor laughs, almost too hard. He had to stop of a moment to come back to his sences, for a second you thought that you broke him. It's was going to be a good day.