Fourteen

Hannah POV
A call from Jughead woke me up from her slumber two days later.
"Hello?"
"Hannah." Jughead breathed, "I need you to meet me at the Wyrm."
"What wh..."
"Just come on. Your father abandoned Reggie after he got shot. Where are you?"
"At the Pembrooke, under house arrest until my mother comes to..."
Jughead sighed, "Get here now. There's something you need to see."
Knowing Jughead only gave vague descriptions during emergencies, I slipped out the fire escape and ran to the Wyrm.
Jughead was freaking out, screaming on the inside when I  arrived, "Jug!"
"Hannah!" He gasped, "Your face..."
"Take a guess." I looked around, "Where's Daphne?"
Jughead sighed.
"Ghoulies got her thanks to Jones," a tall serpent spoke up. I recognized him.
"Thank you sweet pea." I smiled, "You better have called Cheryl."
"Way ahead of you, Hannah Banana!" Jughead said.
"Good lets go cut some bitches."
-
Cheryl and I waited nervously as Toni and Daphne sat there with a guy who must be a ghoulie.
I didn't here much of the conversation but as soo as the electricity of a taser cackled I jumped from the shadows and began to cock my bow alongside Cheryl's.
"Get back you hobgoblin!" Cheryl screeched.
"I swear to god I'll..."
The blonde laughed, "Ha, Little Lodge wouldn't hurt a fly. Your daddy paid us to do this sweetheart!"
I gasped, "He'a not my father." I shot an arrow at her, "And bitch there will be more if you don't untie my sister."
"Go ahead, Jones, Little lodge. Take em but remember this when your town is dying." The blonde said. I would later learn her name. Penny fucking Peabody.
-
Shortly after that, I arrived back at the Pembrooke where Veronica, Hiram, and Hermione were in my room arguing.
"Hannah." Veronica said, "Oh my god. Where were you? Here, this belongs to you." She handed me a file. I opened it to see a check or two million dollars. I looked at it and then saw a photo of my mother and a birth certificate.
Veronica looked at me, then to my father, "Go ahead, Daddy. This is your mess."
"Princessa." He said, "you have a share in the company. However, your mother didn't agree with it so I had to let her go. But Veronica was old enough. Your mother got jealous and said she'd go to the police about my work activities."
"So you framed her and took me away from the only person I actually had a blood connection with?"
He put his hand on mine and I pulled it away.
"Your mother isn't who she says she is."
I looked at the certificate. "Who the hell is Zelda Spellman and why is she listed as dead?"
"She is dead."
I scoffed and got up from the table. Slamming the papers on the table gave me joy until my phone rang.
"Hello? Jughead? I'll be there right away." I grabbed Veronica, "We gotta go. Jughead was beaten to death. And it's all Daddy's fault."