happy screams

can we talk about that scene in stranger things?💀

ꨄꨄꨄ

"𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎..𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜" - 𝚖𝚊𝚡
"𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖?" - 𝚎𝚕
"𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎..𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜" - 𝚖𝚊𝚡

ꨄꨄꨄ

warren and y/n walk down the hallway. he was taking her back to her room before going to bed.

"goodnight" y/n gives warren a kiss on the cheek and reaches for the door.
warren stopped her when he hears noises coming from the room.

"don't go in there" he told her grabbing the hand she was using to open the door.

"why? is something bad happening?" she looked at him clueless.

"no, not at all" he stifled a laugh.
"but there's screaming"
warren opened his mouth to say something and try his best to explain what was happening.

"those are...." he trailed off looking in y/n's eyes as she waited for a answer. "those are....happy screams" he nodded at his answers.

"happy screams?" she repeated as a question.

"happy screams are when a girl-no happy screams happen when a boy and girl are alone"

warren pulled her away from her room and towards his. "do i have happy screams?" she asked curious.

"i don't know" he replied. they never 'did it' before to even know so his answer was valid.

"can you make me have happy screams?"
warren choked on air when she said that.
"what do you mean?" his voice weak from trying not to cough as much.
they sat on his bed still holding hands.

"well, you said happy screams happen when a boy and girl are alone" she quoted his words.

"yeah, yeah that's what i said"

"so why come i'm not screaming happily?"

"because more has to happen. a lot of things has to happen in order to scream" he smiled at her innocence.

"oh, well can you tell me?"

"go to bed" he laughed at how she kept asking questions about it.

"but-"
"goodnight"