Chapter 14 (EDITED)

Bentley just went down for his nap and I think that's what I'm about to do.

I walk downstairs were Justin is and laid my head on his lap.

He started playing with my hair. I smiled and set the baby monitor on the table. I then closed my eyes falling into a soft sleep.

~~

I woke up to Bentley crying. I yawned and got up.

"Oh no sweetie you go back to sleep I'll get him."

"Oh no it's ok I got it thank you tho."

"Are you sure?"

"Ya."

She just nodded. I walked upstairs and into his room. I saw Justin holding him.

I smiled and backed up a little hoping he didn't see me. I heard him start humming.

I smiled and watched him put Bentley back in the crib, I then decided to walk in.

"Hey." 

He looked up and smiled.

"Hey."

I walked over to him. He moved his arms from under Bentley to my face and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away.

"What was that for?" 

"I haven't been able to kiss you for 2 days."

I giggled and pecked his lips.

"I love you and thank you for putting him back to sleep." 

He nodded.

"I love you to." 

He pecked my lips and walked downstairs. I smiled and looked at my sleeping baby then walked downstairs closing his door and sat next to Justin on the couch who put his arm around me.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

We sat there watching TV for about 2 hours when Bentley started crying. I got up and walked upstairs.

I grabbed him and walked downstairs. I made him a bottle and walked out to the couch.

I grabbed the feeding pillow and sat next to Justin. I set the pillow on my lap and Bentley in it then I started feeding him.

"Shizlits."

"What's that?" 

"I don't like to cus around the baby." 

"Oh what's wrong?" 

"I forgot his burp cloth in his swing."

"I got it."

"Thank you."

He nodded and got it for me. I kissed him and then finished feeding Bentley.

I burped him then checked his diaper.

"Awe Bentley." 

He gave me a devious smile. I giggled.

"Well it's Justin's turn to change you."

I handed Bentley to him. He checked his diaper and made a disgusted face. I giggled.

He got up with Bentley and walked upstairs. I put his pillow and cloth away and started doing dishes.

"Ok I'm so cleaning this house right now." 

"But first I need to talk to Justin." 

Ok why am I talking to myself? That's just scary.