Chapter 7 - Adam Hound

We are going for a school trip tomorrow, and Valentina's coming. I (personally) think that she shouldn't. Why? Because Lockwood will be there. Him and his stupid ego. 

He talked to me a few days ago, gathering information about how I figured out Valentina's condition, my past relationship with her and about Savannah. Most questions were harmless, until he asked "Do you like Savvy?" It had hit me like a sharp needle. "No" I replied, though it was true. Savvy was such a brave, strong and independent woman. Not to mention beautiful. He seemed to detect the lie in my voice. Lockwood's voice growled "I can tell your lying, Adam..." He stood up, and walked towards the door "Now, Valentina is Savvy's best friend, right?" He let the question hang in the air "Savvy would be heartbroken if anything happens to Valentina..." He turned around "Tell anyone about this, Valentina get hurt - and it will be all your fault" He walked away.

The next couple of days, I tried over and over again to just forget. It only made things worse. Every time I look - even glance - at Savvy, I feel disappointed with my self. I could've been someone so, so much more better and more importantly - someone who Savvy would actually value. 

So, ever since (last week) they announced that we were going to Opmino Beach, I've done research on Opmino Beach, on girls, on apologies ext. I found that there was a single house on Opmino Beach, which belonged to Melody Fleming. I think that was who Valentina keeps seeing. I decided to warn Savvy, encase this might trigger something. So I sent her a text message.

She still hasn't responded, so I'm tempted to go and run to her house right now. That was, until I saw the double check mark at the bottom of my messages. So she had seen them? But no reply?

I guess she still doesn't trust me..