Chapter 13

A/N: Is someone from my readers a Wizone? Hello~Izone leader Kwon Eunbi in the media or I should say Bae Eunbi?

••

Irene's POV

I'm dumbfounded as I'm sitting in the bench near at the park. Dad declared that there's no classes today and I'm trying to process all that happened earlier, I'm bewildered and somehow furious that some of students cheered up and clapping for us but I know some bitches making fun of me right now. Maybe they're thinking that I'm a lesbian? For pete sake no I'm not! It's twelve in the afternoon and it's lunch time, yeah.

"Hey QBitch? I heared you're getting married to a girl?" Sowon grimaced while looking at me like I'm disgusting.

Oh looks like the bitches are here? I mean GirlFriend, stinky name! The only group in ReVel that hates me. Well, they have this 25 % shares in the university, it's not that big and here they are acting like a fucking queen but sorry to say that I'm indestructible. (AN: peace in all fan of Gfriend, stan them yeorobun!)

"Yeah, like omg? I can't believe that Seulgi girl is the only person that can bend you. Well, she's hot chic though can't deny that." Yerin chuckled but there's this annoying teasing tone on her vouce as she twirled her hair. Now, badly want to pull her hair for real.

"What are you talking about? I'm straighter than your armpits hair. That's just a fucking show, losers." I hissed as I turned my bitch face on.

They gasped as SinB their leader was going to slap me but someone gripped her hand. I confusingly looked at my sister who's alone, ugh not now.

"What the fuck are doing?" Eunbi coldly said as she rudely pushed it away from me.

"Another Bae, interesting. I heard that Mr. President throwed you in states to finished your high school? Because you're not that smart like your sister?" SinB chuckled as she smirked at Eunbi.

I saw how her jaw tighten but still composed, she'e not that easily to burts out compared to me. If you irked me, I'll fucking slap you without hesitation. I guess she's stopping herself to burst out, if I were her I wouldn't. See? She can handle her own emotions.

"I heard that your role model is sister. How sweet but sadly you'll never ever be her.." she smiled sarcastically as her group laughed, what a bunch of losers! I clicked my tongue irritably.

"Bitch she'll really never be me, you know why?" I rolled my eyes as Eunbi looked at me sadly, but when it comes to me my sister's just can't control her emotions. I looked at that SinB–itch smirking.

"It's because she's smarter than me. Loser wake up? My sister got accelerated and she can slap that achievement in your thick face." I scowled. "She got A's in all of her subject unlike you, F freaking minus. She got beauty and brain unlike y'all? Who got nothing in the two that I've mentioned." I smirked when their faces screamed offended. "Just bunch of girls that can slay but can't make essay." I said as I smiled teasingly at SinBitch priceless face.

"What did you say?!"

"According to what I've read in books, jealousy is what makes a bitch talk shits, I suggested that maybe you can eat your make ups so you can try and be pretty on the inside not only in the outside." I mocking said and looking at my nails, jeez! I should probably visit salon right now. My nails are messed.