f o r t y s i x

A

A.N. just a reminder before this chapter, Scarlett is on birth control so halt the pregnancy panic patrol lmao. also read the note at the end as I have an announcement!!

the comments & votes have been going down again recently so pls be an active reader, especially for more frequent updates as feedback really motivates me to write!! plus I have some very exciting twists coming up ;)

SCARLETT

Harry and I stumble into his bedroom with our lips already attached, both our eyes closed as we kiss each other hard and slow. I feel my body being further pulled into his room, one of his hands momentarily leaving my waist to reach behind me and push the door back into its frame, which I'm pushed up against a few seconds later. Chills shoot through me as his tongue delves deeper into my mouth, the kiss already making me breathless. It feels different to every other kiss we've shared before, because while those were fuelled by hunger, desire and frustration, this one is full of passion and emotion.

No words are exchanged between us as we begin to pull off each other's clothes, fingers slipping the fabric off our bodies and letting them soundlessly fall to the floor at our feet. Our movements are much slower than the times when we tear each other's clothes off, desperate to separate the barriers between us. Today, everything is different. His lips mould against mine slowly and carefully, his warm hand gently cupping my cheek, thumb brushing against my skin as he kisses me, fingers caressing my bare body as if he wants to memorise every crevice, every curve. As if he wants to have me completely engrained in his memory forever.

A breathless gasp falls from my lips as his hands move down to my waist, lips brushing against my ear before trailing down my neck, marking my skin with his soft kisses. My eyelids flutter when he begins to gently suck on my skin, goosebumps scattering along every inch of my body in response to his touch. Harry's arm slings around my back, and a few seconds later I feel myself sinking into the soft mattress, his body hovering over mine soon after.

His green eyes watch me carefully as I lay beneath him, brushing some of my hair away from my face before trailing his hand down my cheek, a fond smile curving onto his lips. "You're my girlfriend," he whispers against my lips, even letting out a small laugh as if he can't quite believe it.

I smile at his words, feeling my heart flutter inside my chest. "And you're my boyfriend," I reply in an equally as soft voice, my gaze moving up to meet his which is already burning into me.

"Fuck, I love the way that sounds," he rasps, immediately pressing his lips back against mine. The kiss is still soft but a little more fervent this time, evidence of our desperation and hunger seeping in. A large, warm hand slips down the goosebump-ridden skin of my thigh, hitching it up to his side. I waste no time in wrapping my legs around his waist, using them to pull him further in, wanting him close, needing him close.

Excited pants and laboured breaths fill the dark room, a content sigh falling from my lips when he pulls his lips from mine and begins on his exploration of my bare skin. Kisses are scattered down my jaw, neck, across my collarbones, between the valley of my breasts and down my stomach, his lips adorning my body in his affection. The warm air from his nose and mouth fans against my heated skin, sending shivers down my spine as I feel him moving lower and lower. Soft lips graze along my left hipbone, my breath hitching as I feel his fingers dipping into the flesh of my thighs and spreading them apart, his movements slow and careful as if he's untying the ribbon of a present.