F I V E

^bae

Y'all be so quiet in serious chapters 💀 bitch talk

July 20th

"Sex probably ain't even allat." Laylani said as Ciara talked to her about Andrew.

"It depends on who you choose to do it with. Some niggas don't know what they be doing. I have 2 bodies, my first one was pft trash as fuck." Ciara said, throwing her thumb down.

"What does it feel like?"

"Youn need to be worried about that." Tay mugged Ciara for even bringing the conversation up.

"Everybody has sex. Laylani gon get her a lil bo-"

"No she not." Tay shook his head in disapproval.

"What you mean nigga the day will come when lil old l-"

"No she not."

"Does it feel good?"

"It don't matter cause you ain't ever havin sex. So don't be worrying about that." Tay said as he patted her head.

"Yes. It's-" Ciara began to speak when Tay cut her off.

"Hell. It's like you're in hell, and while it's happening the devil is shaking all the good out of you. When you lose your virginity there's a 80% chance of you dying afterwards. Don't have sex." Tay said, making Ciara smack the back of his head.

"Boy don't be lying."

"I'm not. I saw it with my own two eyes. And you'll get AIDS and shit. You know how everything feel neat and tight down there? Yo shit gon busted open. I'm talking.. you see my hand? A hole this big in you." Tay continued lying despite Ciara telling him to shut up.

"Laylani don't listen to him."

"Orgasms hurt I kid you not."

"Do not believe his dumbass."

"Oh you should. Have I ever lied to you?"

"Yes.. all the time."

"You want proof? Ask Moriah. Her shit wide open." Tay said, making Moriah twist her face up.

"Boy shut the fuck. No it ain't. My walls was fine until I fucked you."

"I believe that. Anyways, don't have sex. Because at the end of the day, you might get herpes, die, or worse than both of them.. pregnant." He explained, seeing a flat unimpressed look on her face.