Episode 54 Yang Vs Tifa Lockhart

"Alright team! Let's watch another episode of Death Battle! I'm liking these fights a lot. But for some reason, I have a good feeling about this one," Ruby replied excitedly.

"Well in that case, let's watch it," Blake smiled at Ruby's enthusiasm.

"I hope it's a really good one," Weiss retorted simply.

"Yeah! Please make it a good one!" Yang said in excitement. She had a can of soda in her right hand, ready to enjoy it with the Death Battle episode.

Ruby played the video.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Punching, the most useful language in the world when words fail.

"Awesome! A punching-based episode! I love those episodes!" Yang exclaimed, taking a sip from her soda.

Boomstick: And these two lovely ladies are fluent in it.

Everyone in Team RWBY froze, including Yang, as they saw Yang appear in the intro, performing some fighting moves.

Wiz: Yang Xiao Long, the adventurous huntress from RWBY.

Yang spit her soda and dropped her can. She dropped her jaw as she could not believe what she is seeing and hearing right now. RWB were in the same state of shock as well.

Boomstick: ...and Tifa Lockhart, the Final Fantasy heavy hitter with enormous... power. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

RWBY was in shock, but they caught a glimpse of Tifa. Yang recognized her. Yang thought Tifa was familiar. Oddly enough, Yang didn't know who Tifa was at all. Yang didn't know how this was possible, and she was somewhat scared. She thought it must have been fate that made Tifa stand out to her. She calmed down afterwards.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

RWBY was silent for a long time. They would have missed a good portion of the video. Luckily, Ruby stopped the video before it moved on to Yang's analysis.

"I… I…" Weiss tried to come up with something to say, but she couldn't think of anything.

"Yang. You're in…" Blake said. She couldn't finish her sentence, as she was in much to shock to comprehend what she just saw in the video.

"Oh my gosh. Yang is in Death Battle," Ruby said quietly, very much surprised that her big sister is in Death Battle. "Yang is in Death Battle. Yang is in Death Battle! My big sister is in Death Battle!" Ruby kept repeating, each time more excited. Yang, however, was silent.

"She certainly is. But how in the world is this even possible?" Weiss wondered, very confused. Does this mean we were being observed? Observed by Wiz and Boomstick? Does this mean Remnant and Earth aren't the only worlds in existence? Are there other worlds too? Are the combatants we saw in Death Battle real too? Arrgh! I'm so confused! This is giving me a headache!" Weiss said, out of breath.

"You know. Maybe they're all real. Maybe the worlds, aside from Earth, of course, are real. And maybe the combatants are real too," Blake attempted to give a solution. Everyone continued to listen to her. "Remember when we found that mysterious Death Battle box? It looked so out of place when we found it in Emerald Forest. According to the letters inside the box, and based on what most of the episodes said about the Earth, we all figured out that Earth is very well a real place. We never heard of the Earth before we found the box. It is likely that Earth is in another dimension. These other worlds we heard from the Death Battle episodes must be from other dimensions."

"But that doesn't explain why my sister is in Death Battle, which is pretty awesome by the way," Ruby said. She calmed down a little bit. Weiss was still confused while Yang remained silent.