~Quatorze~

*Rye's POV*

 I laid on my bed for a good three hours just holding Andy's jumper to my chest. Earlier Mikey had tried to come in my room and talk to me but I wouldn't take part in any of that conversation. He said I hurt Andy, my best friend. Well maybe I'm not his best friend cause a best friend wouldn't do that to each other. I kept replaying mine and Andy's conversation over and over again in my head. He was so nervous and slightly stuttering and was so nervous. He was so frigidity and shaky. Then I went up there and cuddled him and he almost immediately relaxed into me. I miss the warmth of his body against mine.

Wait, what are you thinking Ryan? You don't like Andy. You told him yourself earlier. You broke his heart, but you told him the truth. Right? Maybe the truth isn't the truth at all.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Brook crawling up the steps to get to my bed. It was only when he fell and hit his head on the wall that I was snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. I laughed and how loud the thud was and Brook just looked at me worried. Not even glaring at me for laughing at him.

Brook:"Have you been in your room all day because of me?"
Rye:"No Brookie, it's not you."

Brook:"Ok good, I was just checking cause, I still love you Ryan!"

Rye:"love you too Brook."

I laughed and sat up bringing Andy's jumper into my lap.

Brook:"We're going to the gym. Be ready in 15."
Rye:"Ok, thanks."

Brooklyn nodded then got off of my bed leaving me to get ready. I put on a pair of sweatpants and then after an intense argument with myself I put on Andy's jumper. It was big on him but fit me perfectly. I fixed my hair and by fixed I mean I quickly brushed through it as Brook was yelling at me from downstairs saying it was time to go. I ran out of my room and down the steps, only to trip and fall down the last five. Jack laughed as Brook helped me up and I looked around. There was nobody else down here.

Rye::"Where's Andy and Mikey?"
Brook:"They just left."
Rye:"Oh."

Was this just one of Andy's ways of trying to avoid me? I sighed and walked out of the house with the two clueless boys following behind me. But if I'm being honestly with myself, aren't I clueless too?"

-------------------------------------

hehe hope you enjoyed seeing a new side of rye!

//see you on the flip side\\

~Brea<3