Chapter 9

Eleanor's POV =)

I think Louis carried me back to my bed, I'm not sure but I ended up there somehow. I was still in my clothes from yesterday and it wasn't very comfy. There was a note on the bedside table, it said- El, meet me at the park at 12 :) xx Lou. I smiled, this is so cute. But what about the fans and paps. At the bottom, in the corner it said- Turn over the paper. I turned it over and it said- The park that it is at the edge of London, I left early in the morning so no paps or fans would follow me :) x I grinned and went and had a shower. My hair was still in its bun from yesterday, so I took that out and washed it. I dried myself, curling my brown hair. I slipped on my Topshop cherry red jeans,  my white shirt with a black peter pan collar and my Zara black vevelt slippers. I grabbed my black bag, putting my phone and purse in it. I looked at the time on the clock, 11.30. I think I need to start waking up eariler. I got in the car and "One More Night" was playing. I hummed along, its a good catchy song. I drove for about 30 minutes until I reached the park. Louis was right, there was hardly anyone here apart from some old couples. I got out, luckily I wore jeans it was a bit chilly. I walked in and took in the sceneray. The trees were nice and tall, like giant Christmas trees. There were many followers, mostly roses. I like roses, they are my favourite. This park was beautiful. I saw Louis sitting in the middle of the park, on a picnic rug. This is too cute! I walked over there and Louis's jaw dropped open. I smiled. "You look gorgeous, like always" he said. I blushed and sat down facing him. "So whats this for?" I asked. "I just felt like spending some alone time with you" he said. I smiled and he opened the pinic basket. He pulled out some sandwhichs. "How much did you have to pay Harry to make all this?" I asked. "Pshh what are you taking about El" he said. I looked at him. His blue eyes filled with mischief. "Ok fine, $40" he said. 'Aw Lou" I said. He smiled. He handed me a sandwhich and a bit into it. It was yummy! I think it was chicken and salad. "This is so good" I said. Louis nodded, his mouth full. He poured some fanta out for us, I took a sip of mine. Once we were done, Louis and I lay there talking. "Morgan got into the Olympics" I said. "Really?". "Yeah, ever since she was little she wanted to be a pro gymnast, and now shes there" I said smiling. "What did you want to be when you grew up?" Louis asked. "A princess" I said laughing. "Your my princess" Lou said. I giggled and blushed. "What did you want too be when you were younger?" I asked. "I've always wanted to be a singer, so I guess a singer" Lou said. We lay there, in a nice silence. "Do you go to uni?" Louis asked. "Yeah I'm studying politics and sociology" I said."You smart girl" Louis said. "Why thankyou" I said. Louis sat up and pulled something else out of the basket. "CHOCLATE COVERD STRAWBERRYS" Louis yelled. Oh my gosh, they are the best.

Louis's POV =)

Her hazel eyes lit up when I brought out the chocolate coverd strawberrys. She is so adorable. She placed on her mouth and said "MMm, o gd". I looked her her funny and she finished and said "So good". "Ohhh" I said putting one in my mouth. She shivered and I said "Come here babe". She moved over to me and I pulled her into my chest. She was so cold yet warm. That makes no sense. "What are you thinking about?" Eleanor asked me looking up. "You and how perfect you are, how about you?" I asked. "Everything, how lucky I got so lucky with you" Eleanor said. Aw thats so cute. When the hell did I get this mushy? I looked down and kissed her lips. They tasted like chocolate and strawberrys. Her lips were so soft, like clouds. Not that I know what clouds feel like. We broke apart grinning like mad. "That was perfect" I said. She nodded and I stood up. "Could I have this dance?" I asked. "Why yes you can" El said giggling. I put my armss around her waist and then she put her arms around my neck. "Lou, do you even know how to dance?" she asked giggling. We slow danced, looking into itch others eyes. Not a care in the world. Her hazel eyes fixed on my blue/green ones. Then it started to rain. "Quickly, quick quick!" I said. Eleanor was laughing as we packed up all the things. ''SEE YOU BACK AT THE FLAT BABE!" Eleanor yelled. "BYE BABE" I yelled. She gave me a wave and then drove off. Why is it whenever we have a date, it always rains? Its annoying. I turned the radio on and "I'm all yours" was playing. I didn't like this song very much so I turned the CD on and Ed Sheeran was in. And "Wake Me Up" was playing. I love this ginger guy. I sang along too it and then after the rest of the album, I was back at the flat. I walked upstairs and saw Eleanor on the couch. "It always rains when we are on a date" she said. "I know!" I said. "Do you want a tea, I was about to make one" Eleanor said. "Yes please" I said. We went into the kitchen and I sat on the bench. I told Eleanor what I have in my tea and she made us some tea. We sat there drinking like tea like an old couple.

That was so so boring -_-

http://www.polyvore.com/what_eleanor_is_wearing_in/set?id=59543131

El's outfit :) xx

If you guess the lyrics you get a dedcation in the next Chapter :) 

Hey girl it's now or never, it's now or never

Don't overthink just let it go

Lots of Love

~Alex xx