Ch11_"She's My Girl Now"

Johnny's perspective......

"I want two guards to follow me, I wanna make sure my babygirl is safe." I explained to my right hand man on the phone.

Diana only knows that I'm a teacher and businessman...but what she doesn't know is that..I'm in the mafia, the kingpin.

I owe the streets around here in Nashville and other places. I wasn't going to get in a relationship but...this girl I have to have, besides I need an heir soon, and what better girl then Diana winters. Her parents are found of me, so I'll marry her in due time and take her with me to New York with me.

Even if I have to force her, I will. But hopefully I won't have too..I'll make her fall for me.

"I'm ready" I hear her slightly high pitched voice.

I smiled and walked to her, she looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful sweetheart, shall we?" I asked and held out my elbow. She smiled shyly and took it.

That elvis guy is an idiot for letting her go, if I had her first I would never let her go.

Elvis's perspective.....

"Oh god, I-I-I can't believe I'm going on a date with elvis presley" the young girl nearly screams.

I rolled my eyes annoyed...Diana never did this, may that's why I fell for her...she didn't look at me as a rich country boy but...a guy, regular guy.

"Yeah, yeah. Remember if it goes well, your the lucky lady" bill said grinning at her.

I looked at scotty, who just stared at the girl. Scotty was still upset about what happened with Diana, he just ignores me.

"Hurry up, we don't have all day.." I said. The girl nodded and grabbed her purse, and latched onto my arm.

I signed and walked her to my car, bill waves at me while scotty just looked away.

Dick...

As we drove to the restaurant, she kept blabbing about how she can't believe she on a date with me. It took all the respect in me not to tell her to shut up and don't talk.

This is just a date to make Diana jealous...scotty said he talked to her and she said she's gonna be at pop's restaurant.

Soon she see me with this girl, she's gonna get jealous.

I smiled and parked the car, just as I was stepping out...my heart stopped when I seen Diana...she was with Johnny Santos. He had his hand in her lower back as he guided her inside.

I clenched my jaw and look at the broad beside me. She want's to play like that..two can play. J smirked and looked at the girl.

"Shall we" I said. She let out a giggle and nodded.

As we walked in, nobody seemed to notice me. Or just didn't care. I smiled happily, finally a place were no one recognize me.

"Can we sit there?" The girl asked. I looked to the spot and saw it was right behind Diana's table. I smiled and nodded, I pulled out a chair for her. She sat down and watched me as I took off my leather jacket.

It was pretty war in here so, it was no need.

I watched as johnny helped Diana take off her jacket...my mouth almost hung open. She was beautiful, her soft skin..her plumped lips..her beautiful smile..johnny Santos.

"Can I have a steak?"

I was brought out of my thoughts as the broad asked me a question, the waiter stood in front of us. I call her broad because I forgot her name..can't blame me.