Author's Notes

Hello and welcome back for the 3rd part of The Corruption Sequence.

If you don't know what that is, you're in the wrong story 😊💖- you need to start at book 1 - Corruption, which you can find in my reading list - Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction. This story won't make any sense without the ones before it.

This is an alternative universe for the end of the Harry Potter series and was originally written back in 2004 - so before The Half-Blood Prince came out. We didn't know about Horcruxes or anything like that at the time, so it doesn't mention them.

I'm currently going through my Harry Potter fanfiction and re-editing and re-posting it to Wattpad so I can share it with all the lovely people over here too.

There are five stories in the Corruption Sequence (so far - last one was written in 2014):

🖤#1 Corruption (4 chapters, ~8k words)
🖤#2 Distortion (8 chapters, ~15k words)
🖤#3 Alteration (19 chapters, ~39K words)
🖤#4 Reformation (14 chapters, ~30k words)
🖤#5 Alleviation (3 chapters, ~3k words)

These stories are rated mature for sexual content, please click away if that is not to your taste. Thank you.

Enjoy! 💖

~*~

If you would like to read more of my stories I have sorted them into reading lists for ease of finding them, just click into my profile and check out these:
💖Tasha's Other Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Harry Potter Fanfiction
💖Tasha's Original Fiction (lots of vampires and magic in here 😈)

I also have lots of books on Amazon and Smashwords (some of them free to download and read), so check out the links in my profile if you would like to see some of my professionally published work.